5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What color did we pick.

Color

• Total voters

kevinssaco

Reaction score
I of course went Billet silver to compliment my metallic grey car lol. View attachment 9077
I ended up getting the Billet Silver as well. Wasn't my 1st choice though. I was thinking Maximum Steel 1st but my fiance convinced me this would be easier to keep clean in the winter and she's right! Shines up really nice!

ramhawks

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried to order the walnut brown lately? I can’t seem to find any on the local dealerships

CoachLarry

Reaction score
There’s at least one two-tone brown owner on here...I thought that might be a good look.
That is the color I am considering. Wish I could find one to see it. Between the black and brown and brown and brown two tone.

Neverthought

Reaction score
I started with Black Forest Green base Laramie in October. Just traded it in for Diamond Black level 1 Laramie and added 2in mopar lift, mayhem wheel wrapped with Mickey Thompsons. Now it's time to have fun. 20190216_095727.jpg

13hdking

Reaction score
Billet silver metallic Laramie here. Wasnt my first choice but it came in used while I was on the lot and I saved a pile of money on the deal along with the 7 year 100k drive terrain and extra 3 month 3k mile bumper to bumper on top of the 3 year 36k. Screenshot_20190303-144935_Chrome.jpg

20190303_163804.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread