5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What color did we pick.

Color

• Total voters

JHRebel

Reaction score
Love the white, had it been a rebel option I would have considered patriot blue or brown as well...coming from a string of back to back to back black cars I was happy to move on.

Attachments

• 53FD3F0A-B174-44C2-9A53-07EA4FA64E89.jpeg
    53FD3F0A-B174-44C2-9A53-07EA4FA64E89.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 80

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I choose flame red, which is not normal for me. I'm mainly a silver guy because I like the classy look with easy maintenance.

Red is quite bright and eye catching, but it's actually quite easy to maintain I've found. Just like silver, I can go a couple of months without washing it and it still looks relatively clean, especially from the side. Once you see the hood and roof front wise, it will be quite obvious how dirty it is, but otherwise you can get away without washing for a while and still look clean.

In terms of showing scratches, it's easier to see than silver or white, but not as much as other dark colors like greens and blues. Vastly superior to black in terms of maintenance, but then again just about all colors are.

JimD007

Reaction score
I would not have picked the diamond black but it is what the dealer had at the low end level I asked for. It is growing on me. I think it will show dirt badly but I think it's a good looking truck - and I noticed it seems to be the most popular color so apparently I stumbled into something good.

GearHeadJoe

Reaction score
Anything other than Delmonico red is just a mistake
That is a badazz color and your photo of it ****...
Wish they had some of the Dodge Colors like Destroyer Grey or F8...I totally would've done and F8 green.

Biyyadiii

Reaction score
D11E6B4C-F579-4232-94D2-AF13E9D6C15D.jpeg
Came from a Granite Dodge Challenger RT and wanted Max Steel, but the dealership only had one in stock and it had less options but was more expensive (it had nicer wheels which bumped up the price).

Soooo I did what any normal person would do, I got the same color again. Really liking the way the Granite contrasts the chrome, and I’m wondering if I would have like the Max Steel as much without the Sport Appearance Package. This is the first daily driver I’ve owned in 10 years that wasn’t a sports car, and I have to say I’m loving this truck!!!

Tatervt

Reaction score
I originally went to dealership wanting white or black rebel, but once I saw the granite crystal metallic I was hooked - love the color

Users who are viewing this thread