5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you paying for your RAM Rebel 12?

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I am just going to jump right into it. Headed to the 1 dealer in my 150 mile radius that has the Rebel 12 with the options I want. The sticker is $64,000. They are are offering $57,000. Minus the rebates because they change month to month, how much of a discount has the dealers been giving you?

Paulny

Reaction score
My MSRP - $63540. I paid $54368 OTD. I had employee pricing, and qualified for $1250 in rebates (2). Depending on where you live, I think $7k off sticker plus rebates is reasonable. The big rebates and discounts are on the Limiteds/Laramies, so if you can get anywhere close to $10k off sticker on a Rebel than I think you're doing good. Just my humble opinion of course.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
My MSRP - $63540. I paid $54368 OTD. I had employee pricing, and qualified for $1250 in rebates (2). Depending on where you live, I think $7k off sticker plus rebates is reasonable. The big rebates and discounts are on the Limiteds/Laramies, so if you can get anywhere close to $10k off sticker on a Rebel than I think you're doing good. Just my humble opinion of course.

The dealer is doing $5,000 and it is $7,000 with rebates. The price I had in mind was $55,000.

Paulny

Reaction score
The dealer is doing $5,000 and it is $7,000 with rebates. The price I had in mind was $55,000.

I think $55k is very reasonable. If you can get anywhere near that mark, I say you're doing well as the Rebel 12's are limited and am confident the dealer knows this.

Dreng

Reaction score
Looked at one with sticker of 59k and with rebates down to 51k. If you add in my usaa and conquest they had it at 49k. They quoted nearly 7% I test when I have 3% on my current and my credits only improved. Mix that with the extra add o s they wanted to ch as the after negotiation made me walk. Talking to another dealer now.

robe2388

Reaction score
My sticker price was 62k. I paid exactly 55k out the door, mine was factory ordered so I think I did pretty good.

19Jake

Reaction score
$72,863 msrp
-18,418 discount
$54,445 sale price Canada

Dealer freebies:
PENDALINER
GATOR SFX tri-fold
MOPAR splash guards
NO admin fee, full fuel tank, front door window tint IMG_2585.JPG

Last edited:

Mesteve

Reaction score
Koons add an $800 doc fee and the advertised price doesn’t include $1695 destination fee.

Blee2221

Reaction score
Just negotiated from a sticker of 62,290 to 55,000 +ttl. Trying to get my dealer to add in the off road running boards and swap out the tri fold tonneau cover for a soft roll up tonneau cover.

19Jake

Reaction score
Koons add an $800 doc fee and the advertised price doesn’t include $1695 destination fee.
appears destination charge is included in the advertised prices...doc fees negotiable

Last edited:

RAMDJ

Reaction score
The dealer I was working with was playing games. I don't play games. I may just wait until they are available to order again and get what I want.

19Rebel19

Reaction score
My price did include the destination charge and the doc fee is only $699. Made the price 11k off before TTL.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Koons' internet price does not include freight, TTL, or the $699 processing fee. If you email Craig directly he will send you a quote for 7% under invoice including freight but with $699 added back on top.

Rebel Randy

Reaction score
Was talking to an SA at Dave Smith that $10K off isn't a problem.

Rebel Randy

Reaction score
Ha...tell that to the dealer I was working with.

Dave Smith is the largest FCA dealer in the US. I'll be going through them when I get my next Ram instead of wasting time with smaller local dealers. There's no loyalty with any of them so no point accepting a worse deal thinking they might give you better service from buying from them.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
Dave Smith is the largest FCA dealer in the US. I'll be going through them when I get my next Ram instead of wasting time with smaller local dealers. There's no loyalty with any of them so no point accepting a worse deal thinking they might give you better service from buying from them.

I am noticing that. I drove 2 hours to take a look at this truck and they wouldn’t move. I told them to throw in some accessories and they wouldn’t do that either. Wasted my time. Then I look at their site, and they dropped the price $1,000 after telling me what they offered me was the lowest they could go. My offer is only $1,000 away from their current online price.

If they took what I offerred them in the beginning, they wouldn’t have a truck on their lot right now.

Lol, rant over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread