5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you paying for your RAM Rebel 12?

RAMDJ

Reaction score

I saw those but I am in Florida and those are not equipped the way I want them. I basically want everything. Trailer towing package, eTorque, sun roof, air suspension, 33 gallon tank, RAMBOX, spray in bed liner, cross path and blind spot monitoring, crew cab, etc. I would be willing to settle for the non-eTorque for the right price.

Rebel Randy

Reaction score
I saw those but I am in Florida and those are not equipped the way I want them. I basically want everything. Trailer towing package, eTorque, sun roof, air suspension, 33 gallon tank, RAMBOX, spray in bed liner, cross path and blind spot monitoring, crew cab, etc. I would be willing to settle for the non-eTorque for the right price.

Order one. When I ordered my '12 it took 5 weeks. A Rebel 12 may take longer however. I do like ordering vehicles though. You get exactly what you want, no other test drives have been taken in them, no time on the lot or in the weather etc.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
Order one. When I ordered my '12 it took 5 weeks. A Rebel 12 may take longer however. I do like ordering vehicles though. You get exactly what you want, no other test drives have been taken in them, no time on the lot or in the weather etc.

Oh I completely agree. I special ordered my current ride, 2015 Mini Cooper with everything I wanted. Was just hoping I could get almost everything but with a better deal so they can get it off their lot. Also, none of the dealers by me can order the Rebel 12 package. One dealer told me it will be available to order again in January.

harleyrae

Reaction score

When you find one let me know as hubby wants one

Users who are viewing this thread