5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s in your RamBox?

RT70808

Reaction score
Placeholder for the RamBox members!

TimG

Reaction score
In my current setup---
Drivers Side: 12ga Shotgun, .22LR rifle, .454 Casull revolver (lots of critters in MT!), Ammo for all, Binos, Range Finder, Fire Starter, 2 Gallons of Water, 3 MRE's, Fleece Jacket
Passenger Side: First Aid/Trauma Kit/Field Surgery Kit, Mechanics Kit, Portable Jumpstarter, Air Compressor, Various Straps and cordage, Towing/Recovery Supplies, Blanket/Winter Gear

Granted I have the 6'4" bed on my 2500. Hopefully most of this stuff fits in the new "little" truck lol

RT70808

Reaction score
In my current setup---
Drivers Side: 12ga Shotgun, .22LR rifle, .454 Casull revolver (lots of critters in MT!), Ammo for all, Binos, Range Finder, Fire Starter, 2 Gallons of Water, 3 MRE's, Fleece Jacket
Passenger Side: First Aid/Trauma Kit/Field Surgery Kit, Mechanics Kit, Portable Jumpstarter, Air Compressor, Various Straps and cordage, Towing/Recovery Supplies, Blanket/Winter Gear

Granted I have the 6'4" bed on my 2500. Hopefully most of this stuff fits in the new "little" truck lol
I pray no one ever hits the drivers side of your truck, maybe you should add a fire extinguisher!

TimG

Reaction score
I pray no one ever hits the drivers side of your truck, maybe you should add a fire extinguisher!
Fire Extinguisher is under the back seat! 2 of them, actually lol
I was just thinking that I hope he’s upgraded the locks on his RamBoxes / gun safes ;)
Trust me, the weapons are secured very well!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Fire Extinguisher is under the back seat! 2 of them, actually lol

Trust me, the weapons are secured very well!
Do you have the RamBox holster? I'm very interested in that but open to other means of securing as well.

TimG

Reaction score
I used to, but I ditched it soon after I got it. All it is is a modified ATV rack in the first place. I found that while it did solidly hold 2 long guns (as long as only one is scoped), it wasted a TON of space while doing so. So I fabricated my own deck/platform brace that secures my long guns while still giving access to the deep pockets in the front and back. Allows me to actually lock the guns in place with a cable/padlock setup, and I could probably add a 3rd long gun to the mix too.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used to, but I ditched it soon after I got it. All it is is a modified ATV rack in the first place. I found that while it did solidly hold 2 long guns (as long as only one is scoped), it wasted a TON of space while doing so. So I fabricated my own deck/platform brace that secures my long guns while still giving access to the deep pockets in the front and back. Allows me to actually lock the guns in place with a cable/padlock setup, and I could probably add a 3rd long gun to the mix too.
I would love to see what you put together. Any chance you could post any pics or other details? I've felt the RB holster was a cool idea but seems expensive and a but kludgy after reading the installation instructions.

D

Deleted member 85

In my current setup---

That's all wrapped in an American flag of course...?

glennf14

Reaction score
In my current setup---

I’ll be calling you to come pick me up when the zombie apocalypse hits! o_O(y)

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
In my current setup---

If there is ever a zombie apocalypse I am coming to your house first!!!

RT70808

Reaction score
You guys dont own firearms? Lol everyone should own a 12 gauge
I live in “sportsman’s paradise”, freshwater fishing gear , saltwater fishing gear, shotguns, rifles, handguns, compound bow, you name I’ve probably gone one. I take a .40 on the boat when I go fishing.

Users who are viewing this thread