5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WeatherTech Mud Flap Review

JBeckman

Reaction score
I love the Rebel wheels. Where did you pick those up?
Actually found a guy on fb that was selling them. Was a 6hr drive 1 way. Paid 1k for them, wheels and tires. Went to dealer to swap my sensors over and actually sold my dealer my stock wheels and tires for $700. So all in all they cost me $350.

doug55579

Reaction score
Actually found a guy on fb that was selling them. Was a 6hr drive 1 way. Paid 1k for them, wheels and tires. Went to dealer to swap my sensors over and actually sold my dealer my stock wheels and tires for $700. So all in all they cost me $350.
You lucked out, that is. a great deal all said and done.

cobrar97

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I originally purchased the Husky splash guards as I was waiting for my truck to be delivered. In the past (on Ford trucks), the fit has always been much, much better than the WeatherTech. On the Ram...that is NOT the case. The Husky almost looked as though it was designed wrong, as there was a gap the entire length of the fender flare. The gap was nice a even, but a 1/8" gap none-the-less. Totally unacceptable. I took them back and got the WeatherTechs...which fit just as expected. Not as clean as I'd like, but 100x better than the Husky. Like I said, Husky has always been spot-on, but not for the Ram.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Best price on these? Direct from weather tech seems the best I can find. $79.99 plus tax plus $10 shipping.

Cptcoolie

Reaction score
Still $74.90 from carid...should have looked at this forum and could have saved time searching...lol. I ordered them about an hour before I found this post...lol. You do need to order each pair separately...the shipping is $5 more, but the overall price will be about $15 cheaper. You can order both pair on the same order, carid just offers three options (front, rear, or both) but the "both" option is more than the front and rear...I don't ask questions, I just save the $

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Call the guy at www.tonneaucovered.com Best prices on the web from what I could find. Bought my WT stone guard from him too for $59.95...shipped free!

Just give him a call and he'll take care of you!

Last edited:

Jordan3206

Reaction score
I agree on the floor mats, these are not the Weathertech mats of old. These are made with one thing in mind, profit margin only. One other thing, the Ram Molded splash guards are very poorly made, the fit around the fender flare leaves a gap. Returned them to the dealer.

I did the exact same and go the the weathertechs.

Ryan9

Reaction score
Thought I'd post a few pics of my WT installed mud guards on the front and rear for what it's worth.....

View attachment 17951 View attachment 17952
I am currently looking at these mudflaps. What your thoughts on these, specially with the air suspension? Do you still have a good bit of clearance on entry/exit mode? Or for that matter, at any height mode, are these at risk for getting ground damage?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am currently looking at these mudflaps. What your thoughts on these, specially with the air suspension? Do you still have a good bit of clearance on entry/exit mode? Or for that matter, at any height mode, are these at risk for getting ground damage?
They are great...had them on my 2019 and 2021 and highly recommend!

Users who are viewing this thread