WeatherTech Floor Liners Suck

rrbhokies

Reaction score
So what are my options if I have the Crew Cab with Under Rear Seat storage? Weathertech asks the question and I guess has different rear mats that are shorter to accomodate for the storage bin. MOPAR only seems to sell one set which is Part Number 82215321AC. Will this mat fit or do they fit or does MOPAR not make a mat that fits with the storage bin?

jimkhunt

Reaction score
So what are my options if I have the Crew Cab with Under Rear Seat storage? Weathertech asks the question and I guess has different rear mats that are shorter to accomodate for the storage bin. MOPAR only seems to sell one set which is Part Number 82215321AC. Will this mat fit or do they fit or does MOPAR not make a mat that fits with the storage bin?

View attachment 30190

View attachment 30191
Ram slush mats will make access to the rear cargo storage difficult. I just left the original mats in the rear.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Ram slush mats will make access to the rear cargo storage difficult. I just left the original mats in the rear.
I was referring to the under seat compartment, the little foldable bar that you can put up and down to create a bin area under the seat. Do the slush mats interfere with that bar? I do agree that any mat will limit access to the under the floor storage bins. That is definitely a downside to any mats.

Another reason I'd like the all weather mats in the back is because with the carpeted mats, anything you have on the floor will simply slide around from side to side in the back. The carpeted mats act more like an ice rink back there. I'm hoping the rubber mats will give it more traction so things like boxes grip the rubber and won't slide around as much.

wriver82

Reaction score
After coming across this thread I bought the husky liners (x-act contour) over the weathertech. Up front they fit great but the rear fits like garbage. It doesn't lay flat on the floor. There are 2 very noticeable bumps (about 1" high each bump) in the mat. My wife has the weathertech mats in her Honda Odyssey and they fit great but they are more "plasticy" rather than rubbery as others have said.
I contacted Husky and they asked me to send pictures (which I did). Hopefully they send me one that fits or refund my money.
I just installed the same mats Saturday, I have to say they fit and look great, I did have the bumps I think you're talking about but looked it there the other day and the mat is now flat. Did husky get back to you??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)