5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We can now provide our own in house order tracking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
EDIT: We are unable to accept new orders to track, sorry for the inconvenience.

Please read through this before ordering.

I'm excited to announce that we are now able to provide our own in house order tracking! We have 2 options available.

Option 1 $30

Allows you to track your order through our forum member @BobbiBigWheels as well as all the benefits of the site supporter upgrade (No advertisements on the forums, Unique user banner, Create custom user title, 1 day post edit time, Add attachments to conversations, 1 hour to edit conversation messages, Add up to 10 conversation recipients, Allows signature formatting and image) Proceeds from order tracking and site supporter membership go towards supporting the sites running costs and are greatly appreciated, a portion of this cost goes to Bobbibigwheels for his time in order tracking. Memberships are on non recurring payments and for the period of 1 year from start date.

Option 2 $10

Allows you to track your order through forum member @BobbiBigWheels all proceeds of this upgrade go towards him for his time.

Either upgrade will unlock a new order tracking section of the forums. If you start a thread in there with your VIN or VON, @BobbiBigWheels will be able to start tracking your order for you and provide updates along the way.

These upgrades can be purchased through the account upgrades link under your profile on the top right. If you have already purchased a Site Sponsor membership and would like to add tracking, please contact me directly and I will get it sorted out. Please note: The order has to be scheduled before it will appear, D1 status, prior to that the vehicle is not scheduled and will show up when it reaches D1.

Screenshot (101).png

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No, but we found out that @BobbiBigWheels can do it, just as detailed we originally weren't sure if he could track US Vins but we tested it out tonight and it works no problem.
Thats cool. How does he have this ability? Does he work for FCA?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
In keeping it somewhat anonymous for his sake. I can't really say how he's doing it. Hope you guys understand. ;)

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In keeping it somewhat anonymous for his sake. I can't really say how he's doing it. Hope you guys understand. ;)
Have you compared your website's tracking with MOTS? I wonder if they are identical or not.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What I can say is that from what I've seen, it even shows the carrier when being shipped by truck.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't want to get in trouble for posting the screenshot. The shipping info should let you guys know it's legit though.

Rail
Origin: Sterling Heights Assembly Plant
Destination: Alliance, TX
Rail Ship Date: 07/17/18 6:47PM
Ramp ETA: 07/23/18 12:47PM
Ramp Arrival: 07/23/18 11:00AM
Ramp Unload: 07/23/18 12:47PM

Truck
Leg origin: Alliance, TX
Carrier: HATA
Estimated Outgate: 07/25/18 9:52PM
Outgate: 07/25/18 7:38PM
Delivery Date: 07/25/18 8:32PM

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@BobbiBigWheels is a straight shooter, at least when I chatted with him. Good dude. Cool feature, when I get my new VIN because I’m a dope and started my Rambox order over I’m game. I like the scepticism too @alacombe , keeps us all trackin true.

Thanks to @Jared B and @BobbiBigWheels along with the other dealers here who provide a view from the inside, even though it probably feels outside to them sometimes too.

sgk

Reaction score
How often does he post updates? I believe mots is 4 time over a 24hour period

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very cool, Jared. So glad I found this site, Jeep Garage and that you've added this service!

Definitely a value for the RAM community!

YardSale

Reaction score
Is this different (i.e. better) than what we get over at JeepGarage?

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How often does he post updates? I believe mots is 4 time over a 24hour period

MOTS only states daily, sometimes more than once. I've seen some days with a couple, some days with only once.

"ALL vehicles are checked on a daily basis, 7-days a week, sometime several times per day. "

D

Deleted member 85

Hey guys -

Honestly, just post in the appropriate forum section and I will update daily, or more than once daily if you prefer, just ask! Check out @edrclark 's post in the order tracking section and you will see what FCA's internal tracking looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread