5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We can now provide our own in house order tracking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, guys after you purchase the order tracking upgrade it will open up the order tracking forum for you. Please post your VIN into there so @BobbiBigWheels can track it. I've already had PMs, emails etc with VINS that I can't do anything with. If we keep it all streamlined in the correct forum section it will make it quicker and easier for everyone.

NCSailing

Reaction score
Can someone provide exactly where to post VIN. The link did not seem to work.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to follow the instructions in the original post, choose which option you want, then purchase the tracking and it will open up the tracking forum.

MachineX

Young and retired in Texas...
Reaction score

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I paid via PayPal for access to this page. Any idea how long before the payment goes through and permissions are granted to open it? I just put in my order and am just excited to watch it grow.

It's instantaneously, unless done by an echeck then it can take a few days. If you send me a pm with your email address I could look into it for you.

Empok Nor

Reaction score
Does the Order Tracking service also apply to 2019 Classic orders (basically the continued production of the 2018 model)?

ray williams

Reaction score
I am trying to get a update my 2019 ram I order my vin# 1c6rrejt1kn665358 back 8-22-19

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
can you send a link where I can track this order myself please send it to [email protected]
Hi Ray, welcome to the forum! Access to tracking is a $10 upgrade on the site, which you can get done by clicking on your username at the top of the page and selecting “Account Upgrades.” If you only need periodic updates your sales person can usually check within a day. Deliveries seem to be out at 7-8 weeks-ish. Hope that helps. Here’s the post that describes the procedure better: https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...r-own-in-house-order-tracking.1252/post-17242

VinnyRam

Reaction score
Yes, guys after you purchase the order tracking upgrade it will open up the order tracking forum for you. Please post your VIN into there so @BobbiBigWheels can track it. I've already had PMs, emails etc with VINS that I can't do anything with. If we keep it all streamlined in the correct forum section it will make it quicker and easier for everyone.
I just paid for the tracking upgrade. Where's the order tracking forum? Do you have a screen shot ? Thanks

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you just paid 4 minutes ago, it will take a little time. Go to the Forum Tab and it will be under the ordering information tab. If you upgraded awhile ago @Jared B will be along in awhile to make it right.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we will not be able to track orders going forward. We will be able to track all orders that are currently submitted for tracking but won't be able to take new orders for the time being. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread