5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’re getting a baby brother

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting use of the word “official” in the headline. I’m not saying there won’t be a mid-size Ram pickup, but it not, as of now, official.

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There is a big word in there....

IF . . .

But seriously, 2.0-liter, four-cylinder Tigershark powertrain...........What did they previously use that in, the DART?????

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Talk about an ugly front end. I guess mostly it's the headlights and whatever's above them. But who knows, maybe it will grow on me. I remember I wasn't really much of a fan of 5th gen 1500's either when I first saw pics of one.
Just remember, these are speculative renders by people not connected to Stellantis. Kinda like my “dream car” doodles I did in middle school when I should have been paying attention to my history teacher…just with a lot more talent.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Talk about an ugly front end. I guess mostly it's the headlights and whatever's above them. But who knows, maybe it will grow on me. I remember I wasn't really much of a fan of 5th gen 1500's either when I first saw pics of one.
I was in the same boat on the gen 5’s

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sounds interesting, however there are already RAM branded car based trucks in other countries, such as the RAM 700. These are small compact cars with truck beds essentially.

This 1200 is going to be bigger, but will be unibody, so not a true Ranger or mid-size competitor using BOF, but likely closer to the Ridgeline in configuration.

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Just remember, these are speculative renders by people not connected to Stellantis. Kinda like my “dream car” doodles I did in middle school when I should have been paying attention to my history teacher…just with a lot more talent.
So I shouldn't ask you what year the Louisiana Purchase was finalized, but you can sketch up the ultimate Ram?

RandyMarionCDJR

King of Price
Reaction score
Watch 'em shove a 392 in it and still neglect the 1500. :poop:
Only time will tell! lol but I was wondering the same thing. I actually just posted a thread about this myself in hopes we could get a general consensus to send into Stellantis. With this group being as large/active as it is hopefully the community can throw some its weight around with the opinions I get and send in.

Users who are viewing this thread