5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

was a helpfull hint........now an ABSOLUTE must ....

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
BUMP! All new members (and some of you old stragglers), please take the time to update your signatures so that members can see what you have for options / packages (or even on order) and can help answer your questions.

Thanks!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Please put year, make, model, trim, 2wd or 4x4, cab size, bed size, wheel size, rear gear and type of differential, any packages or added options, your payload rating. This will help with issues, towing questions, etc.

If you could at least put your country, but if you look at the polls in the new member introductions(take them too please) you could also put the region...or if you don't mind be as specific as you like. This will help people with winter issues, summer issues, ordering questions, etc.

You could list any modifications or future plans.

This goes for if you own, ordered or plan too, or even what you are dreaming of.

Of course list any other vehicles you have or had at your discretion.

This really is helpful, you will notice the first time you try to search something, and may keep yourself from having to answer the same question over and over.

Thank you.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As I look through threads I still see people having to ask questions before they can help with answers.

If you are asking questions, please post your specs in your signature.

If you are posting fuel mileage, please post your specs in your signature

If your are looking to do a modification, please post your specs in your signature

If you are looking to order, please post your wishlist in your signature

If you have other hobbies, or other automobiles, trailers, campers, etc. please post them in your signature

If you would, please post atleast a region for were you live, but be as detailed as you feel comfortable, in your signature

Anything else that may be relevant to your posts, please post the info in your signature.

And,please, if you have the chance, take our polls here on the new member introduction forum.

Thank you, @mikemcfarland will appreciate it

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As I look through threads I still see people having to ask questions before they can help with answers.

If you are asking questions, please post your specs in your signature.

If you are posting fuel mileage, please post your specs in your signature

If your are looking to do a modification, please post your specs in your signature

If you are looking to order, please post your wishlist in your signature

If you have other hobbies, or other automobiles, trailers, campers, etc. please post them in your signature

If you would, please post atleast a region for were you live, but be as detailed as you feel comfortable, in your signature

Anything else that may be relevant to your posts, please post the info in your signature.

And,please, if you have the chance, take our polls here on the new member introduction forum.

Thank you, @mikemcfarland will appreciate it

BUMP!

For all the new members (and some of our veterans....you know who you are), please take a moment and list the details of you truck in your signature...its saves a lot of time and efforts asking people what they have when questions are asked or advice given.

Jdub72

Reaction score
Great idea, thanks how it's down on a motorcycle forum I'm on.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hamilton Ontario Canada . 2019 Rebel build date December 2018 . 5.7 litre open diff elocker , 3.92 rear , 12 inch screen , pano roof , crew cab , front and rear park sensors , rear cross path detection , blind spot monitoring , rain sensing wipers , off road style mopar side steps , spray in bed liner and tinted front windows .

jmbennington

Reaction score
Umm, yeah. How do I do the signature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread