5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vinyl Wrap Ivory White tri-coat pearl

dakmary

Reaction score
I got the Amber light from eBay for the Toyota Tacoma.. surprisingly it fits like a glove! I put 3m double tape to hold it in place. you can also hold it from the sides with a zip tie.

something like this

bonebro

Reaction score
@dakmary Is the white diamond noticeably whiter than the ivory tri coat? Do you have any more pics of the wrapped front and rear? Any trouble with rock chips on the wrapped bumper? Thanks!

cnnr_thomp

Reaction score
Yes indeed!
71efa322e6666d75e41686ec38f57d64.jpg

753690064abae356e97981b237218a1a.jpg
tire specs?

nselimis

Reaction score
I got the Amber light from eBay for the Toyota Tacoma.. surprisingly it fits like a glove! I put 3m double tape to hold it in place. you can also hold it from the sides with a zip tie.

something like this

So what did you tap into to get power? any info would be great

Bcryan

Reaction score
Yeah I need a good reference for a good vinyl company. I want to wrap my mirrors and grille to match the PW7 bright white I have... although the color code was originally for pearl white:unsure:

didean

Reaction score
Did some searching, found this https://www.rvinyl.com/Avery-SW900-Supreme-Wrapping-Film-Gloss-Diamond-White-Vinyl.html> I have the 2020 Ivory White, and will most definitely be doing this soon. Thank you for the in-depth research and finding the correct wraps!

Question, my truck has the longhorn brown bumpers, should I mix and match some? Do some white wrap, and brown? All white? All brown? I was considering doing the mirrors, and grill white to match the truck body, and then do the RAM logo on the front grill in brown to match the bumpers.

kward1911

Reaction score
Avery diamond is the closest for sure. Here’s what I came up with. The one on the right is Avery.
I think the color on the left in the first pic and the color on top in the second pic is closest match in my opinion. What wrap color is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online