5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upfitter Switches

Mark985

Reaction score
Anyone know if we can buy the 2019 Ram 2500/3500 upfitter switches? If so I was looking to install them in my 1500. Was hoping someone on here was familiar with how to get the part numbers. Thanks

Last edited:

Mark985

Reaction score
Here’s a pic of them.

Attachments

• 3F8CF806-86C1-4DE2-B801-56AC8EA9B10C.jpeg
    3F8CF806-86C1-4DE2-B801-56AC8EA9B10C.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 2,840
Last edited:

Laramie81

Reaction score
Anyone know if we can buy the 2019 Ram 2500/3500 upfitter switches? If so I was looking to install them in my 1500. Was hoping someone on here was familiar with how to get the part numbers. Thanks
Out of curiosity, where were you thinking of installing them?

KRField

Reaction score
I NEED those. Don’t see why it wouldn’t work. The 4th gens did. But who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livinfast85

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where were you thinking of installing them?
They would install in place of the current switches. They would give you 2, 3, or 4 more AUX switches depending on what features your truck currently has. I would love this if it works in our 1500s. Im needing 2 more switches and really don't want to have to add them by cutting or drilling if I don't have to.

Laramie81

Reaction score
They would install in place of the current switches. They would give you 2, 3, or 4 more AUX switches depending on what features your truck currently has. I would love this if it works in our 1500s. Im needing 2 more switches and really don't want to have to add them by cutting or drilling if I don't have to.
I definitely agree with the need for a few extra switches. All of mine are in use, but I like the way they look.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about this for a while and realized after seeing others' overhead consoles that mine is actually missing 4 buttons - while I have a sunroof etc; I don't have onstar / emergency and two or three other switches that go overhead

I'm thinking to buy those switches; rattle-can a matching color (or not) and wire them up to relays... Now I need to go look for parts diagrams

M

Mdegen93

That would be awesome but I’m not sure if the truck would recognize these switches. Too bad an aftermarket company can’t make something like this

Henny

Reaction score
Any update on this one? Looking to add emergency light, off-road lights and a siren...

Ajr

Reaction score
Here’s a pic of them.
I would look into a Powerwagon at a dealer with them and see about getting a replacement switch using the vin off that those don’t have exhaust brakes and also utilize parksense (F/R), tow/haul, and traction control off buttons

i too would like to do this on my Rebel but need to get some time to go dealer searching to find one with them

Dirkm5

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this information. Another quistion is if this panel with switches will fit in the 1500?

Nukegm426

Reaction score
From what I read, while technically the switch package can be added to the dash the rest of the system isn’t there. On the 2500’s and above with the upfitter option built into it there are several modules and associated wiring as well as the switches. Didn’t really look feasible to add just the switch package.

Users who are viewing this thread