5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

Milks19Ram

Reaction score
The parts list is dated 4-10-18 so maybe they don't change it with each new update
Thanks, I was trying to order just the rear coil spacer and it’s discontinued, thought they might have provided the active part number for the new kit.

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Great looking truck - does it have the ORP springs up front?
Good morning @garyafa94 , no i dont , it is the new version 2" lift kit from mopar. Dont pay $3-$4k!!! i wasnt even at $3k with my new tires/ wheel spacers and lift kit installed by the dealer (to keep all warranty and labor cost to fix any issues)

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Here's mine I picked up Saturday with the RC 3 1/2 lift, struts and upgraded rear shocks. Wheels are on back order. FYI rides as nice if not nicer than my 17 Rebel with 34" RG's.
Im really liking that BTS Tank edition! I havent heard back from the MD dealer on final cost/payments. and if its too crazy and idea to either start over again or transfer parts from mine to the new one.

Nice looking truck!

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Im really liking that BTS Tank edition! I havent heard back from the MD dealer on final cost/payments. and if its too crazy and idea to either start over again or transfer parts from mine to the new one.

Nice looking truck!
Thank you will look even better once I get my mind made up on wheels. These are where I looking. 18's, 20's 18's 20's all with either -12 os or -18 os.

Attachments

• 222.png
    222.png
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 51
  • block_bronzeblack_18X9.jpg
    block_bronzeblack_18X9.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 55
  • BR WartHog OD.jpg
    BR WartHog OD.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 52

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Thank you will look even better once I get my mind made up on wheels. These are where I looking. 18's, 20's 18's 20's all with either -12 os or -18 os.
im diggin the 3rd pic bronze spoke and black trim...IMO.

Fuzznutz

Reaction score
Just bought last week and dealer installed mopar 2" lift. Now I see this forum and thread. Just thought I'd share a couple pics and say I thought it'd have less rake, but I'm not unhappy with the look over all. 305/55r20 rub the mudflaps slightly in reverse only.
020bfd74696d793d4d7a99e369c19e63.jpg
2d865149bb98167e88eacccf5b0c8eee.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Biz Jet Tech

Reaction score
Just bought last week and dealer installed mopar 2" lift. Now I see this forum and thread. Just thought I'd share a couple pics and say I thought it'd have less rake, but I'm not unhappy with the look over all. 305/55r20 rub the mudflaps slightly in reverse only.

What size and offset wheel are you running?

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For anyone interested, I will be selling my Mopar 2" lift here shortly. I am willing to sell just the front by itself and keep my rear for my new lift (would actually save me a little money so i dont have to rebuy all the rear end stuff).

The kit would include ORP springs (1"), Fox Front Shocks, updated with additional spacer (2") and Mopar control arms. I would be willing to sell the top hat and mounts already assembled so you can just throw it on your truck without the use of a spring compressor. No problem pulling the top hat off if you want to use yours.

FS thread is below

Last edited:

Biz Jet Tech

Reaction score
For anyone interested, I will be selling my Mopar 2" lift here shortly. I am willing to sell just the front by itself and keep my rear for my new lift (would actually save me a little money so i dont have to rebuy all the rear end stuff).

The kit would include ORP springs (1"), Fox Front Shocks, updated with additional spacer (2") and Mopar control arms. I would be willing to sell the top hat and mounts already assembled so you can just throw it on your truck without the use of a spring compressor. No problem pulling the top hat off if you want to use yours.

PM sent - I'm interested

cervelo15

Reaction score
020bfd74696d793d4d7a99e369c19e63.jpg
2d865149bb98167e88eacccf5b0c8eee.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatal
Did your dealer have the lift kit in stock? It’s been hell trying to get one around here.

texasvolfan15

Reaction score

What direction are you going in to achieve the front lift?

cervelo15

Reaction score
No it took a few days to come in.

Interesting....so i think I might call my dealer today and check and see if they have them in stock. I'm seeing Bilstein 5100's are back in stock at Bilsteinlifts, so I think i might have some options.

Users who are viewing this thread