5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

CKSlack

Reaction score
Receive my confirmation email and hoping to have the check in a few months.... Now that was $250 I wasn't expecting, but will surely put it towards some kind of bling for the truck...

Bee7_ivan

Reaction score
I just started filling out the online forms. It looks like, I’ll qualify as well. My wife has a Lincoln, and we have Allstate. Worth a shot. Thanks for the info.
You did it all online? Where at?

caaampin19

Reaction score
12/13 - Submitted BonusDrive application
12/20 - Received approval and told that check will arrive in 8-10 weeks

dumbo62

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07

Applied on 12-24-19 and received email with this message on 12-26-19. "Your application has been reviewed by a BonusDrive representative and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer who will review and approve your payment. ". Only thing I am worried about is that I got the Employee Pricing Plus. It did not stack with most standard discounts.

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
Applied on 12-24-19 and received email with this message on 12-26-19. "Your application has been reviewed by a BonusDrive representative and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer who will review and approve your payment. ". Only thing I am worried about is that I got the Employee Pricing Plus. It did not stack with most standard discounts.

The Bonus Drive program is a completely separate thing. It’s in addition to what ur deal was at the dealer.

Bee7_ivan

Reaction score
Got some good news today

Attachments

• 8C141C0B-85C7-4BB0-AF92-AE0B6049BFAB.png
    8C141C0B-85C7-4BB0-AF92-AE0B6049BFAB.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 47
  • D90D81C3-1863-48C7-BCD1-C7BC637B3767.png
    D90D81C3-1863-48C7-BCD1-C7BC637B3767.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 44

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Filled out on-line app yesterday.....8 to 10 weeks for check.....when it arrives....beers for everyone!

DjNiki4

Reaction score
Just bought my 2020 Laramie Night edition on Saturday 12/28, traded in my 2017 1500 Night edition filled out the info for the $250 so hope it comes in. . . has anyone gotten it yet? NON ALL STATE INSURANCE.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Just bought my 2020 Laramie Night edition on Saturday 12/28, traded in my 2017 1500 Night edition filled out the info for the $250 so hope it comes in. . . has anyone gotten it yet? NON ALL STATE INSURANCE.
I have been approved and waiting on my check. Should be here in the next couple weeks.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
Did anyone ever determine the "catch" (or reason) for this promo?

I read the first 13 pages and was a bit surprised that it took 8 pages (iirc) before someone finally asked - but no definitive that I saw by page 13 or 14...

I had to skip to page 33 - I couldnt hang in and read every post... some speculated it's statistical gathering - but I can't think of a viable benefit to them for this much money... it's good advertising for Allstate, but pretty expensive in the long run.

The vast majority apparently don't care why - and just like the money... I'm just overly cynical I guess (or cautious) - but against my normal judgement, I applied too and got the standard response everyone's getting... I'm just real curious what the purpose of the program is. No one just gives away money for no reason.

Anyone have a definitive?

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
Did anyone ever determine the "catch" (or reason) for this promo?

I read the first 13 pages and was a bit surprised that it took 8 pages (iirc) before someone finally asked - but no definitive that I saw by page 13 or 14...

I had to skip to page 33 - I couldnt hang in and read every post... some speculated it's statistical gathering - but I can't think of a viable benefit to them for this much money... it's good advertising for Allstate, but pretty expensive in the long run.

The vast majority apparently don't care why - and just like the money... I'm just overly cynical I guess (or cautious) - but against my normal judgement, I applied too and got the standard response everyone's getting... I'm just real curious what the purpose of the program is. No one just gives away money for no reason.

Anyone have a definitive?

I wondered the same thing and would like to know as well. I’m thinking some type of insurance data collection as others have mentioned something similar. I submitted the Allstate one although I’m not with them, which is fine apparently. One thing I thought of is that I had to attach a copy of a household members non FCA registration info. Now they have some of their info too. I guess we’ll see how everything goes.

Rambunxs

Reaction score
I was skeptical of this rebate, as I am not an Allstate client, but I just received notice that I have been approved for the rebate! The approval took less than a week and I did the application online.
Thanks to whomever started this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread