5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

brawler1588

Reaction score
Where is everyone signing the check I don't see a line?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Steelheader99

Reaction score
For those that do not have Allstate Ins., what did you write in this portion of the PDF file?
"ELIGIBLE THROUGH (Name of Insurance Company, Employer, or Other Eligible Group)"

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For those that do not have Allstate Ins., what did you write in this portion of the PDF file?
"ELIGIBLE THROUGH (Name of Insurance Company, Employer, or Other Eligible Group)"

I think some have just put Allstate anyway if they don’t qualify thru their employer or credit union and I believe it has worked. Worth a try.

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
I bought my truck at the end of August, did my app at the beginning of September, and I just got my confirmation email yesterday....if it’s been a while don’t lose hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
I submitted my info yesterday through the Allstate link (although I’m not a customer), hopefully it all works out in a few weeks.

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
I received my BonusDrive confirmation email earlier today. The check should be here in 8-10 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread