5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Water

Jagtyson

Reaction score
I have had a few minor issues so far with my 2019 Limited Ram 4X4. However, this last issue takes the cake!! I have a significant water leak coming into the passenger side floorboard from somewhere. The carpet is soaking wet from the front passenger side all the way to the rear seat. The jack pouch under the front passenger seat is soaking wet, and when you pull back the carpet, there is standing water. I contacted my selling dealership, and they stated it would be a couple of days until they could look at it. Rainbow Dodge provides no loaners, and the service advisor said it could take several days to find the leak. I am venting because when you buy a $66,000 vehicle, you expect better customer service. Every vehicle has issues, but it is how the service department handles it. I am going to demand that I want new carpet because it is soaking wet all over. I am so tempted to go back to Ford and take a loss because I never had issues with my 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum. Oh, lastly several wires are soaking wet under the seat and passenger kick panel. Should I trade it asap or try and get Ram to fix it? I have a video on YouTube under my page New Ride Reviews.
Submit to insurance as a flood and let them attack the dealer to reclaim their cost.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just checked all 4 of mine and, thankfully, all are seated properly. we have had heavy rains here in FL and I have experience no wetness. You don't have to get under the vehicle to check the rear drains, just pull away the flat rubber trim between the upper section of the cab and the bed and you can look right in a see the rear drains clear as day.

Users who are viewing this thread