5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect/SiriusXM Guardian

Mannyman

Reaction score
Hey guys. Not sure if anyone was following this post but sorry for the late response. as of 2/17/20- Here is what was done to fix my uconnect issue.

There is a TSB that stated a software update was coming. The dealer did the update and it still did not work. They then ordered a replacement radio unit and now it is working 100 % of the time. For those that do not work after the update is done, then the radio needs to be replaced to fix it.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hey guys. Not sure if anyone was following this post but sorry for the late response. as of 2/17/20- Here is what was done to fix my uconnect issue.

There is a TSB that stated a software update was coming. The dealer did the update and it still did not work. They then ordered a replacement radio unit and now it is working 100 % of the time. For those that do not work after the update is done, then the radio needs to be replaced to fix it.
Thanks. What software version did they install?

Neokane

Reaction score

What hardware version did you have and what software version did you have
What software version did they install and what hw/sf version do you have now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/