5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect - contacts disappearing from radio

BEANO52

Reaction score
2020 Ram - 8.4" UConnect - Samsung / Android Auto

I will "save" a contact after a phone call in the top tabs of the UConnect screen. The contact will be saved for awhile, maybe a day, maybe a few days. At some point all the contacts will just erase and the "HOLD to save" will be back up. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help !

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have had issues with UC losing all of my contacts, but I have not saved any in the way you mentioned. I found the below process to maintain the contacts. It seems every time I get a phone update, I lose my contacts on the UC.

On your Android, you need to make "developer options visible". Look that up and see how to get that in your settings.
1. go into settings
2. scroll down to "Developer Options"
3. scroll through to "Bluetooth PBAP" under the networking section
4. click the "Bluetooth PBAP version" and change it to PBAP 1.1. hit apply. Change it back to PBAP 1.2 and hit apply.

Your contacts will reload next time you start the truck. Hopefully this fixes your specific issue.

Users who are viewing this thread