5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect and main OS not functioning

RunsforScotch

Reaction score
I have been all over here and the HD Ram forums and have only seen a few mentions of this issue. 2021 Laramie EcoDiesel, 4K mile and picked up 12/2020. I got the latest UConnect flash last week, installed OTA successfully. While driving the next day, the main screen started flashing between "Blind Spot Monitoring Unavailable Service Required" and "Cargo outlet 115v on". Noticed the cameras were grayed out and then the AC shuts off. All controls except for the dang sunroof were toast. No windows, no phone, at least it was still driveable, to an extent in 96 degree Texas weather. Truck restart was able to at least get a window down during startup and had to restart truck again to get the window back up. Dealer was called and was told it could be weeks for new chips or UConnect and there are no loaners.

Did the battery disconnect and after 30 min, same result. Turn truck on ACC and the Uconnect comes on, however it turns off if I start the vehicle or just turn it to RUN. AC shuts off, no windows, etc... Of course after the battery reset, I don't have my SiriusXM showing up as a source now. @RamCares or anyone have ideas? Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread