5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 12 Bugs

Twoamen

Reaction score
I found out on Sirius/xm screen settings. Right side bottom is a lighting bolt or something. It identfiys a default setting for user. Put your name in and save after you identified your presets. If your wife or other wants to set their favorite presets they can save it by their name. Then pick either user. I accidently turned it off hitting air conditioning button. Drove me crazy. Sirius CS could not help. I googled it.

Drew451

Reaction score
I found out on Sirius/xm screen settings. Right side bottom is a lighting bolt or something. It identfiys a default setting for user. Put your name in and save after you identified your presets. If your wife or other wants to set their favorite presets they can save it by their name. Then pick either user. I accidently turned it off hitting air conditioning button. Drove me crazy. Sirius CS could not help. I googled it.

I just found this solution on another thread last night. Seems to have worked so far.

Set up a profile in the Sirius XM settings menu instead of linking it to a memory profile. Worked for me last night, we’ll see if it works going forward!

Jblaisd

Reaction score
After trips to the dealer and time wasted with SXM and Uconnect. What I discovered and has worked several days now.
1. sign into SXM and create a streaming user and password.
2. send a reset signal (from SXM site on your PC) to your truck.
3. Get in your truck within 5 minutes
4. Tune to SXM channel 2 to accept the reset (Audibly it will say the system is refreshed or reset)
5. Save presets.

Hope this helps!

Red July

Reaction score
I was losing my presets (started suddenly after I had had the truck for 10 days or so). I think I solved the issue yesterday by adding a listener using the Sirius/XM setup menu. Hardest part was choosing an Avatar, as I didn't like any of them. I finally took the sunglasses ...

Pops (Dave)

2019 Delmonico Red 1500 Sport with 12" screen

Users who are viewing this thread