5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX rock rails on 2020 Rebel

Boost Monkey

Reaction score
Unless you want to spend $2500+ for an ADD Stealth Bumper... Thing looks great, but that's a lot of cash.

I'd love a low profile bumper like that one that still retains the OEM fogs. Our LED fogs are actually really good level of light output/direction.

Yup. And nope.

I don't wanna spend $2500 on that. It's well made, looks good and all, but they know they have the Rebel cornered right now.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
You have any more pics/P/C pics?

Also any teasers for your bumpers? Man... Bumpers is one thing this truck just has ZERO aftermarket for
Here you go. I'll get some pics posted up in my build thread as soon as I have something picture worthy to post on the bumpers. Still working on design layout so it's pretty boring right now. lol

Attachments

• DS powder coated slider installed front 45ish.jpg
    DS powder coated slider installed front 45ish.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 233
  • DS Powder coated slider installed front view.jpg
    DS Powder coated slider installed front view.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 237
  • DS powder coated slider installed rear view.jpg
    DS powder coated slider installed rear view.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 220
  • DS Poweder coated slider installed low.jpg
    DS Poweder coated slider installed low.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 235

ramkup

Reaction score
Anybody able to find out if the TRX rock rails bolt up to a standard crew 5th gen?

vdemarco

Reaction score
The white knuckle ones seem to fit the 33 gallon tank.

Reaction score
I actually bought the OEM TRX rock rails last month, but the ones you make look amazing! Can you give more info? Price, photos, how to order?
Thanks!
Absolutely. The product in that photo is the Trail Rail Deluxe, it has a 2"x2" main rock slider rail with a 1.5" outer rub rail and an integrated full length 6" wide step. The step has 4 support cross members that bare weight at the entry point at each door. The entire set up is the lightest in its class at just under 82lbs and it includes the Line X Platinum coating in the price - $1399 plus tax and shipping. If you are anywhere local to Dallas, we can likely arrange a drop off / install vs freight shipping. Best way to order is by messaging us on Facebook as we do not currently have a website. We have found most people end up wanting to call us and order over the phone with an emailed receipt, so no sense having a website to increase costs and turn around time. All products are made by hand in Dallas TX with a current turn around time of 2 weeks. Additional photos can be found on our FB page as well as our Instagram @ElevatedOverlandDFW. Any other questions?

Reaction score
Absolutely. The product in that photo is the Trail Rail Deluxe, it has a 2"x2" main rock slider rail with a 1.5" outer rub rail and an integrated full length 6" wide step. The step has 4 support cross members that bare weight at the entry point at each door. The entire set up is the lightest in its class at just under 82lbs and it includes the Line X Platinum coating in the price - $1399 plus tax and shipping. If you are anywhere local to Dallas, we can likely arrange a drop off / install vs freight shipping. Best way to order is by messaging us on Facebook as we do not currently have a website. We have found most people end up wanting to call us and order over the phone with an emailed receipt, so no sense having a website to increase costs and turn around time. All products are made by hand in Dallas TX with a current turn around time of 2 weeks. Additional photos can be found on our FB page as well as our Instagram @ElevatedOverlandDFW. Any other questions?
Thank you for the detailed reply and great information! Your product looks top notch and I will definitely consider switching to them from the OEM sliders. I will also share your page with people in my offroad group who have been looking for a good aftermarket upgrade over the factory rails. Thanks again!

ferrari94

Reaction score
Has anybody had any luck getting the TRX “Rock Rails”? If so, where did you find them? I’ve been looking around and can’t find a reliable source.

Users who are viewing this thread