5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX rock rails on 2020 Rebel

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Please provide a link to a company manufacturing rock sliders for a Rebel with a 33 gallon tank. I don’t think you can. Thanks

That totally sounded like something a Karen would say btw lol

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score

" - Compatible with the 26 gallon tank only. " - per the linked site.

This means it is not compatible with the 33 gallon tank like Chippy asked about. For that matter it is not compatible with the 23 gallon as well.

@Ryno_B79 is working on some options for us though. Check out his posts.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score

did you accidently post that link or did you simply not read the description?

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't read the description tbh but my buddy installed it in his 33 gallon. Not sure how now that I think about it.
lol no worries, plenty of times i've been guilty of skimming. have him take some photos as i'm sure lots of members would be interested.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
lol no worries, plenty of times i've been guilty of skimming. have him take some photos as i'm sure lots of members would be interested.
UPDATE: So these were the ones installed on my buddies truck. Sorry about the misunderstanding lol

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
UPDATE: So these were the ones installed on my buddies truck. Sorry about the misunderstanding lol

ah so i think the difference is those are simply side steps, where there are plenty of options. people are looking for frame mounted sliders (i believe)

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ah so i think the difference is those are simply side steps, where there are plenty of options. people are looking for frame mounted sliders (i believe)
Yup. I could have sworn they were rock sliders by the way they look lol. Especially since evil mfg is a well known (local) offroad shop. My bad :)

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Haha furthest person from a Karen you might need to look in the mirror and the website still states 26gallon only hero.

Boost Monkey

Reaction score
Meanwhile...

Does anybody know for sure if these will fit on the Rebel?

Once a see a set mounted on a Rebel, my MOPAR aluminum boards are immediately going up on the 'parts for sale' section.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will have a set for sale in a couple weeks when my TRX arrives. It is a dealer ordered Launch Edition. They are going to replace the rails with Power Boards. I'll post once I have them.

Boost Monkey

Reaction score
I will have a set for sale in a couple weeks when my TRX arrives. It is a dealer ordered Launch Edition. They are going to replace the rails with Power Boards. I'll post once I have them.

Nice! Please lmk when you're ready to sell!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Where did I say anything about the 33 gallon tank? For $1200 you could probably work with White Knuckle to fab a set if you just go with bare metal. I was commenting on the fact that these do not seem like rock sliders from the description. So you're paying $1200 for step bars you can get for $300-600 from other manufacturers. By all means, buy these and hope that aluminum's going to protect your truck when you slide into a rock.
Here are my prototype rock sliders for 33 gallon tank. They came back from powder coat the other day. I have to finish my jig for the passenger side and get going on my other prototypes I'm working on (Bumpers, bed rack, skid plate system etc.) They should be available for purchase around May or June.

Attachments

• passenger side slider front view mounted.jpeg
    passenger side slider front view mounted.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Rebel on Trail.jpg
    Rebel on Trail.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 165

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here are my prototype rock sliders for 33 gallon tank. They came back from powder coat the other day. I have to finish my jig for the passenger side and get going on my other prototypes I'm working on (Bumpers, bed rack, skid plate system etc.) They should be available for purchase around May or June.
Those look good! I'm excited for the other stuff you're working on.

Boost Monkey

Reaction score

You have any more pics/P/C pics?

Also any teasers for your bumpers? Man... Bumpers is one thing this truck just has ZERO aftermarket for

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You have any more pics/P/C pics?

Also any teasers for your bumpers? Man... Bumpers is one thing this truck just has ZERO aftermarket for
Unless you want to spend $2500+ for an ADD Stealth Bumper... Thing looks great, but that's a lot of cash.

I'd love a low profile bumper like that one that still retains the OEM fogs. Our LED fogs are actually really good level of light output/direction.

Users who are viewing this thread