5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX rear tow hooks?

johncode

Reaction score
Pictures of how that mounts?

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Two of the bolts wouldn't be a problem but I could see the top right bolt (the one with the nut and tab that goes up high) being an issue. I could be wrong. If someone local has a step reach out to me and we will see if it works.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Webpage is up and running. Now accepting Preorders on the brackets. As soon as materials get here we will start cranking them out and shipping to you or powder coat and then you. Thank you all for the ideas and support on this!!!!
View attachment 89946 View attachment 89946
Order placed. As soon as these come in I'll get them powder coated and installed on the truck for a review and pictures.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you all. I checked a Big Horn and a Laramie and they will work for those as well. It's the same bumper (other than color) and same receiver hitch from everything I see.

DaveShep

Reaction score
Yes, my idea would be a bracket kit and the factory TRX hooks would mount to the brackets. I'd be very interested to see if the receivers for the two trucks are interchangable. I'd be surprised if they are but hey they've surprised me before. Either way, the brackets I plan on making will save people time and money of having to replace a receiver hitch they already have.
I’d be interested in buying them from you too. I used to work in a fab shop but no longer have access to that type of equipment. But like someone else said, I’d rather support you. Thanks!!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I’d be interested in buying them from you too. I used to work in a fab shop but no longer have access to that type of equipment. But like someone else said, I’d rather support you. Thanks!!
I appreciate that. They are up for preorders. Needed to see how many sheets of parts to get cut for the next run.

Users who are viewing this thread