5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX hood for my 2021 Rebel

AA1mike

Reaction score
I'm curious what they have to say about the notch on the grill bezel. If you enlarge there pic from there website you clearly see where they photoshopped out gaps between the hood and grill as well as the grill bezel notch. I would love this hood and would have no issue fitting and painting but I draw the line in modifying the grill/grill bezel. IMO they are still in the prototype stages and buyer beware. Brings back memories of the TommyZ hoods from my 300/ Charger days.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
i see where it ses for trx models only.

AA1mike

Reaction score
i see where it ses for trx models only.
Item# BMC-vz102410
$1,499.00$1,269.00
Available Options: Vinyl ChoiceNoneGloss Black (+$119.00 Matte Black (+119.00)Gloss Black Carbon Fiber (+$169.00)Matte Black Dry Carbon Fiber (+$169.00)Satin Black (+$179.00)Carbon Flash Metallic (+$ 179.00)
Availability: Available for Order
Quantity:

Features:
Designed with the latest 3D software and manufactured with modern tooling
OEM - Fitment | Quality | Durability
Direct Fit, Bolt-on Replacement
Ships Unpainted
Utilizes OEM Latch and Hinges
Lightweight Aluminum Construction
Top Quality Durable Construction:
Hood W/ Air Vent Scoop Hellcat Style is constructed using extremely strong, aircraft high-grade aluminum.

Note: Fits only the TRX model only!

U

User_21361

2b26cdb18b8326771bb36ca175aa30ea.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I would buy one. But as it was pointed out above. It wouldn't fit on my Rebel.
And the color would have to match my truck. $1500 isn't much. Shipping would hurt though :)
(I'm in Canada)
I feel bad for our northern brothers and sisters every time we ship something to Canada. You all get screwed on shipping and import fees.

CanRebel

Reaction score
I feel bad for our northern brothers and sisters every time we ship something to Canada. You all get screwed on shipping and import fees.

I try to buy from Canada/US companies. If we don't support 'local' no one will have money to buy anything.
But when you can buy from China with free shipping/low shipping, no taxes, no duties, and it often comes even faster.
Purchased a part for a car. it cost $65. DHL sent me bill for $54 for custom/duty fees... There was no duty on the product.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I try to buy from Canada/US companies. If we don't support 'local' no one will have money to buy anything.
But when you can buy from China with free shipping/low shipping, no taxes, no duties, and it often comes even faster.
Purchased a part for a car. it cost $65. DHL sent me bill for $54 for custom/duty fees... There was no duty on the product.
As a patriot and business owner, I fear that china will lose money in the short tearm to win out in the long term. I definately pay more short term to make sure anything I have to buy comes from the US or Canada.

U

User_21361

Looks like some folks have started getting the hood. However, they say you have to replace the grill cover since the hood doesn’t have the notch in it. I’m curious how they expect that to happen given all non Trx’s have the notch in the hood/grill cover. Seems like poor planning (or a great way to give people to buy an accessory)

87729387fd5734f5a09488718215354f.jpg

Armydad72

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread