5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck steering to the left

Lauqnz

Reaction score
Picked up a 2021 ram 1500 2 months ago and started to notice the car drifts to the left when im not holding the steering wheel. Does this mean I need a wheel alignment or is it the way they are spec’d for left hand drive vehicles . Tire thread seems even or maybe it’s to early to tell but please help guys I’d rather save the $150 if I can Thank You ps I checked the psi on the tires and they are all around the same

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Picked up a 2021 ram 1500 2 months ago and started to notice the car drifts to the left when im not holding the steering wheel. Does this mean I need a wheel alignment or is it the way they are spec’d for left hand drive vehicles . Tire thread seems even or maybe it’s to early to tell but please help guys I’d rather save the $150 if I can Thank You ps I checked the psi on the tires and they are all around the same

I would start with an alignment.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Your dealer should perform the alignment at no charge under warranty

Lauqnz

Reaction score
Your dealer should perform the alignment at no charge under warranty
They told me that I’d have to pay for it not sure if it’s just that dealer but I’ll have to call others to find out. Truck currently has less than 4000 miles

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
They told me that I’d have to pay for it not sure if it’s just that dealer but I’ll have to call others to find out. Truck currently has less than 4000 miles
That's BS. It should be covered under warranty. If you have to, call RAM and create a case.

Users who are viewing this thread