5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel trailer for family of 4

Gary1243

Reaction score
What’s your truck specs and is nice trailer too?
Sorry. For truck specs I was simply referring to being just a half ton with limited payload capacity (1475lbs). Both limit the size and weight for what I can safely tow. And I had certain vehicle dimensions to ensure the vehicle would fit in my garage, which was no small feat.

Gary1243

Reaction score
Great set up. Just a WD hitch/sway?
Yes. Just an Equalizer 4. Acts as both WD and sway bar. distributes the weight to both axles at around 3400lbs each giving me a little wiggle room in all areas.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. It is a ID221RB. ID meaning it was made in Idaho. I spent months looking for a trailer that would match my truck specs. Narrowed it down to an Imagine 22mle or something Like that or an Outdoors (but they were too heavy) . Found this 2019 like new Sundance Which I had never heard of. It was just too nice to pass up and only 21k. I gave the woman a little extra cash because I felt a little guilty. I told her she could get more but she just wanted 21k for it. Put another grand into it for new mattress and 6volt batteries, etc. End of story.
This is pretty much the exact type/range I am looking at as well (Imagine 22MLE-size). Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread