5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traction control

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Goes hand in hand with having a headlight switch off position that doesn't kill the lights. Stupid, just don't make sense to me.
You have your DRL lights on lol if u disable to DRL your headlights will turn off. It sucks that instead of making the white drl strips that run horizontal, they chose to make the low beam the "DRL"

TX_Phil

Reaction score
You have your DRL lights on lol if u disable to DRL your headlights will turn off. It sucks that instead of making the white drl strips that run horizontal, they chose to make the low beam the "DRL"
Maybe I need to check again. What I thought I saw was the LED strip on with DRL set to off and the headlight switch set to off. When I'm rolling across the ranch @ 4:30 am on hunt I want zero light output. The LEDs are not that bright bur can be seen from a long ways away on a pitch black night.

Granted, this is a nit-pick type item. Guessing less than 1% of my night driving is to a deer stand and the truck looks good with them on. But why not give us an off switch that means off, not almost off.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe I need to check again. What I thought I saw was the LED strip on with DRL set to off and the headlight switch set to off. When I'm rolling across the ranch @ 4:30 am on hunt I want zero light output. The LEDs are not that bright bur can be seen from a long ways away on a pitch black night.

Granted, this is a nit-pick type item. Guessing less than 1% of my night driving is to a deer stand and the truck looks good with them on. But why not give us an off switch that means off, not almost off.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Ohhh gotcha! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread