5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow hooks absent?

VictorLin0725

Reaction score
Hey guys, recently got a 2019 Ram 1500 Sport (canadian one) and realized there were no tow hooks on the front...a little disapointed (I get stuck often haha). Anyway I can ask the dealer to install them or maybe add these aftermarket? Given tow hooks are usually attached to the frame of the truck I'm guessing its not an option?

S

Smashy71

Hey guys, recently got a 2019 Ram 1500 Sport (canadian one) and realized there were no tow hooks on the front...a little disapointed (I get stuck often haha). Anyway I can ask the dealer to install them or maybe add these aftermarket? Given tow hooks are usually attached to the frame of the truck I'm guessing its not an option?

Do it yourself it’s just two bolts that mount to the frame and they are easy to get to. 277A1729-93C2-4290-A4D2-73DB2CE46875.jpeg

grinch72

Reaction score
You can buy them yourself and install them yourself if youd like. Otherwise have the dealer do it.

79 300

Reaction score
You will also want to get the tow hook bezels that replace the little grill vent things that cover the tow hook holes. I found them online for around $12 or so. The tow hooks themselves can be found for $140 or less online.

VictorLin0725

Reaction score
You will also want to get the tow hook bezels that replace the little grill vent things that cover the tow hook holes. I found them online for around $12 or so. The tow hooks themselves can be found for $140 or less online.
You can buy them yourself and install them yourself if youd like. Otherwise have the dealer do it.
Do it yourself it’s just two bolts that mount to the frame and they are easy to get to. View attachment 10881
Thank guys, I'll have em ordered right away. Wouldn't want to get stuck now that winters near.

Users who are viewing this thread