5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Cover?

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received my cover today...looks awesome, but the back hinge closer to the tailgate doesn’t sit flat...Did you experience this as all? There’s a screw in there, should I play with it?
I notice that when I latch mine the lip of the cover at the tailgate sits just a hair taller than the rest of the cover....but practically unnoticeable and hasn't affected anything.

STR

Reaction score
I received my cover today...looks awesome, but the back hinge closer to the tailgate doesn’t sit flat...Did you experience this as all? There’s a screw in there, should I play with it?

Perhaps if you fold it back and forth again it might lay flat...

STR

Reaction score
I notice that when I latch mine the lip of the cover at the tailgate sits just a hair taller than the rest of the cover....but practically unnoticeable and hasn't affected anything.

You can adjust the spring tension on the rear clamps. Perhaps loosen or tighten one side or the other to get it flush.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can adjust the spring tension on the rear clamps. Perhaps loosen or tighten one side or the other to get it flush.
I'll go out a take another picture of mine and post it here soon...maybe it does need an adjustment and I just didn't realize it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread