5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Cover Pics

kipeharris

Reaction score
I ordered my lomax for Rambox yesterday from Luke at truckalterations.com for $675 out the door and it should be arriving via Fed-Ex Today. Is everyone still satisfied with their cover?

Any installation tips or problems I should know about? It sounds like it is pretty simple..... Have you modded it in anyway?

Luke at Truck Alterations 828-926-4416 quoted me below (All prices are OTD with free shipping and no sales tax in TX):

Lomax $675
MX4 $820
BAK F1 $870

Thoughts?

Pressgrove

Reaction score
I ordered my lomax for Rambox yesterday from Luke at truckalterations.com for $675 out the door and it should be arriving via Fed-Ex Today. Is everyone still satisfied with their cover?

Any installation tips or problems I should know about? It sounds like it is pretty simple..... Have you modded it in anyway?

Luke at Truck Alterations 828-926-4416 quoted me below (All prices are OTD with free shipping and no sales tax in TX):

Lomax $675
MX4 $820
BAK F1 $870

Thoughts?

Some suggestions I have for installation (from another thread on this)...

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/tonneau-cover-advice.9169/page-4#post-140554

Edit: FYI, mine is not a RamBox, so some details may be slightly different.

Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Lomax $675
MX4 $820
BAK F1 $870

Thoughts?
Thanks. Pls post pics once done.

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
Ok I think I’m ready to pull the trigger on the Peragon but I think I also like the Lorax.

Peragon seems “nicer” and the Lorax seems more functional although I’m not a fan of not being able to see out of my back window.

There’s honestly too many options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamboMitch

Reaction score
how do you like this how it rolls up vs the folding one? does it come off? i have the ram boxes to and so far been tough to find a good fit for the bed? plus i want something that when rolled up i could clear a dirt bike front tire in the front with out having to take it off

Mpickwith

Reaction score
I just got the Rough Country low profile for mine, and it fits great! Idk how it'll do with wet weather because I literally just installed it but reviews seem really good! Very easy to install.

2020 Laramie Ecodiesel, Crew cab, 4x4, Level 2, Night Edition
8cac10fded448cb4894b7b1f3c27d07d.jpg

dd7d95017d65f22ca85f2ee710e100d4.jpg

truck is very clean!! How do you like the RC Tonneau? It’s definitely Priced right in comparison to similar covers

Jeet

Reaction score
how do you like this how it rolls up vs the folding one? does it come off? i have the ram boxes to and so far been tough to find a good fit for the bed? plus i want something that when rolled up i could clear a dirt bike front tire in the front with out having to take it off
Hello Mitchuation, I have no issues with this cover at all. I am able to roll it up with one hand no issue. While looking for bed cover i need something that allowed me to be able to use whole bed (have some rental property so need my space) and this does it. It stays in place once locked. It has been on truck for 8 months and no wear and tear or cracks. I am unsure if i can post links here but if you google Revolver x4, you will find some good videos that shows whole product. Also it is not 100% water proof but it sure keeps about 95% water out and away from bed. On a side note, i love rambox on my truck.

LamboMitch

Reaction score
Hello Mitchuation, I have no issues with this cover at all. I am able to roll it up with one hand no issue. While looking for bed cover i need something that allowed me to be able to use whole bed (have some rental property so need my space) and this does it. It stays in place once locked. It has been on truck for 8 months and no wear and tear or cracks. I am unsure if i can post links here but if you google Revolver x4, you will find some good videos that shows whole product. Also it is not 100% water proof but it sure keeps about 95% water out and away from bed. On a side note, i love rambox on my truck.

awesome yeah my main concern is not killing the bed space and i need all of my bed to. i have the soft trifold oem and i have to take it off a lot in order to stack against the bed and get more room. out of curiosity when it rolled all the way up how much of the bed is taken up? looks like maybe couple inches? i wanna be able to put dirt bikes in as well which i think might be ok with where the tire comes up to however if i wanted to load a larger box etc up against the back of the bed i would loose some space. thanks for the response!!

Jeet

Reaction score
awesome yeah my main concern is not killing the bed space and i need all of my bed to. i have the soft trifold oem and i have to take it off a lot in order to stack against the bed and get more room. out of curiosity when it rolled all the way up how much of the bed is taken up? looks like maybe couple inches? i wanna be able to put dirt bikes in as well which i think might be ok with where the tire comes up to however if i wanted to load a larger box etc up against the back of the bed i would loose some space. thanks for the response!!

Hello Mitchuation,

I have attached few more pictures and hope these picture helps you decide if it fits your needs. Also feel free to let me know if you need more info your picture/video.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 391
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 383
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 385
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 396

Stryker6040

Reaction score
I have the Extang Trifecta 2.0 tri-fold tonneau. It’s covered in the same black canvas like convertible tops. It’s a beautiful top but I’ve decided to go in a different direction so it’s for sale. Less than 6 months old. I’m in the Bay Area in CA and will only sell local. Don’t want to ship this. $250. I have the 5’5” bed.

e48efcbb73a26cb5cca8bc69b46a1804.jpg

b8d1def8836ae140a62bb9070c8f343e.jpg
If you still have this and want to consider shipping it let me know. if you still have the box or can get one from an local accessory place, they usually will have them from stock, shipping should be that bad

LamboMitch

Reaction score
Hello Mitchuation,

I have attached few more pictures and hope these picture helps you decide if it fits your needs. Also feel free to let me know if you need more info your picture/video.
those were amazing and help out alot! while i love this cover i would have to take it off to have a dirt bike in the back. thanks again for the pics !!!

Bink

Reaction score
How have you liked this cover? I just got my Ram which also has the Rambox and this is a cover I have been looking at. Little spendy but could justify if it’s a solid cover (doesn’t leak). Where did you get yours?

RaMatt

Reaction score
Nice ride. Just bought the same truck last month. Looking at your sidesteps. What kind are those?

Undercover Flex!
Looks amazing, works perfectly and very water tight.
I got lucky and on the day I bought my truck, someone posted this cover on ebay as an opened box (got it for $419).
I'd highly recommend this cover for anyone who is looking for a solid, waterproof and reliable bed cover.
a5605cdf9acd7b567daf26d334476538.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Nice ride. Just bought the same truck last month. Looking at your sidesteps. What kind are those?
Thanks man! Congratulation! I added some stuff to the truck so it looks a little different now...
The side steps are some cheap steps from eBay i wanted to try... they're all right for the price lol

RaMatt

Reaction score
Thanks man! Congratulation! I added some stuff to the truck so it looks a little different now...
The side steps are some cheap steps from eBay i wanted to try... they're all right for the price lol

Thanks for the link. I'm loving the truck. It's my first full size. I've always had a small truck. Had to get something bigger to hold my little boys.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I'm loving the truck. It's my first full size. I've always had a small truck. Had to get something bigger to hold my little boys.
That's great to hear! Yeah it's great for kids and everyday use!
You can go to the New member section and introduce yourself, share some pictures of your truck...
Welcome to the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread