5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire Rotation & TPMS

AndreiV

Reaction score
Today rotated my tires for the first time after 7,660 miles. OEM 275/55R20 Bridgestone Dueler (11/32 tread). Front were 10.5/32 and rear were 9/32, all even wear. After rotation re-aired front to 40 psi and rear to 36psi. Drove around and noticed that TPMS reading in reverse now, still tied to tires location before rotation. Will TPMS re-learn tire location on it's own, or I have to reset it, or leave it as is??

I used my spare tire for rotation, also re-aired it, and broke junk top tab on the spare access point trim. GORILLA tapped it. 20190907_103539.jpg 20190907_122107.jpg 20190907_121742.jpg

Last edited:

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
there should be an arrow pointing up on the spare tire access trim piece.
i dropped my spare to check air pressure this past weekend and used a trim tool to pop the piece up, then saw that tab.

AndreiV

Reaction score
i dropped my spare to check air pressure this past weekend and used a trim tool to pop the piece up, then saw that tab.
Unfortunately mine was half brok
Yep. Mine was half broken, popping up, from the get go. Finally broke off. Not a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread