5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

...Time to talk about warranty

cruz-in

Reaction score
You can look at it that way or you can figure that if they were giving you 7 years in ADDITION to your Bumper-to-Bumper warranty that it would be drastically more expensive than what they offer now...

When offered, the lifetime warranty was only $500 more than the 7 year 100K warranty.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What are the opinions on non-FCA warranties? I financed my 2019 Limited through USAA (awesome company) and they offer a bumper to bumper warranty by Assurance Solutions. One choice Assurance offers is a 6yr, 75K miles 0 deductible for $1185. Reading the details, it seems to cover everything the FCA does. Also, the Ram dealer tried to get me to by an Allstate warranty over the FCA one.

you said your financed through USAA. Do you have to be a member of USAA to get financing and a warranty? I looked at financing through teachers Federal credit Union but not USAA and I'm wondering if it's worth a look

Creep0321

Reaction score
you said your financed through USAA. Do you have to be a member of USAA to get financing and a warranty? I looked at financing through teachers Federal credit Union but not USAA and I'm wondering if it's worth a look
You do have to be a USAA member, and from what i can see, they no longer offer extended vehicle protection plans.

Users who are viewing this thread