5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tight fit

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine isn't quite that close, but I did manage to close the garage door on the bumper and tailgate. Sucked.

ericd

Reaction score
How do you like your Indigo Frost interior? Love mine.
With all the things I love about this truck, that interior is my favorite detail on the entire truck. When I see the black interiors they’re just so plain and completely unappealing

ericd

Reaction score
I got the gear from Chemical Guys to clay bar. How much of a difference did you notice after doing the work? Was it wort it?
It seemed to make a big difference. My truck is only a little over a week since purchase so it wasn’t too bad to begin with. But there was a big difference in the smoothness of the before and after. It’s like glass now. I used the clay mitt. It took less than an hour to do the whole truck.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat with my garage. I glued a 2” thick piece of foam to the garage wall behind the truck. I also glued a wheel chock to the floor. I have to back up and watch the foam compress, give a little throttle to get the tire on the chock, snd set my parking brake. I’m left with about an inch or two clearance for the door.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Except for the interior color, that is the "twin" to my truck! Love it:)

What kind of tonneau cover is that?

ericd

Reaction score
Except for the interior color, that is the "twin" to my truck! Love it:)

What kind of tonneau cover is that?
Just the factory one. Normally I wouldn’t have gotten one but it came with it. I kind of like it now that I have it

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Limited has an appropriate amount of black with just the right amount of silver accent... you can keep your 'not red' interior in the Rebel... ;)

cjmst23

Reaction score
The Limited has an appropriate amount of black with just the right amount of silver accent... you can keep your 'not red' interior in the Rebel... ;)
2nd and 3rd!

Users who are viewing this thread