5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on SiriusXM renewal?

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I just renewed for the same price. Nothing hidden and the pricing was shown on the website. Plus I get free echo dot.
I think you actually ended up paying a little bit for the "Copyright fees" when you checked out.

Tjd

Reaction score
Hi all,

In todays mail was a solicitation for SiriusXM. I haven’t read all the fine print but the big, bold eye catching headline is: 6 months all access for $50 or 12 months for $99. Then buried down later the after taxes price is $119.88 for the 12 months.
Since neither I or she uses the current service, what advantage is there to take advantage of this? The only reason we’d use it would be for real-time traffic if we weren’t using the cellphone...occasionally I have looked at that.
So whats your opinions on this? Remember we aren’t radio listeners...

for me the new on demand functionality delivered with on board XM Pandora is worth it provided they get the price to about $10(Cad$). I was able to get a year subscription for Close to that price. And no data charges on my cell.

Users who are viewing this thread