5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raptor Has A Cool Aux Switch Bank - So Can The RAM!

S

sbourne

I am installing the finishing touches on my 2019 RAM Rebel including external lights and switches to power all the mods I am adding or have added. sPOD makes this cool switch set and it's beefy - looks OEM and my wiring tech created a 3D part that allows it to take the place where you store your sunglasses in the overhead console. I am super happy with how this all turned out and in a few weeks I'll post a video that shows everything working.

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpeg
    IMG_1677.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 3,852

Serge627

Reaction score
Looks great. I had an SPod in my Jeep and loves it for ease of accessory switching. One wore into the can to the pod and everything else outside.

The2ndlife

Reaction score
I am installing the finishing touches on my 2019 RAM Rebel including external lights and switches to power all the mods I am adding or have added. sPOD makes this cool switch set and it's beefy - looks OEM and my wiring tech created a 3D part that allows it to take the place where you store your sunglasses in the overhead console. I am super happy with how this all turned out and in a few weeks I'll post a video that shows everything working.
This is exactly what I envisioned my aux switch panel to be. Interested in buying if he's willing to sell the plates goes on the sunglasses storage.

S

sbourne

Ok we got it all wired and working - Rydeen front camera - home made 3D Printed Mounting Ball to make it work with the RAM mirror mount - camera shows up in the mirror so now when I am parking I know I won't be running into something - the sensors always beep too early - this way I can look to see how much room I actually have to park - and the sPOD switch box made to fit where the sunglass holder used to be - also 3D printed parts - looks OEM. 20 hours work in total but worth it :)

Attachments

• camera.jpg
    camera.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 2,662
S

sbourne

Finished the wiring under the hood. It was important to me to make it as clean there as it is in the cab. I have an electronic train horn, the Rough Country Hidden LED bar, the ZROADZ 50 in LED bar and the two hood hinge LEDs, a backup beeper, and a front facing camera added to the battery load and normally I'd have had wires everywhere but it's all neat and clean in this box.

Attachments

• _5250129.jpg
    _5250129.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 1,531
M

Mdegen93

That’s actually genius

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Finished the wiring under the hood. It was important to me to make it as clean there as it is in the cab. I have an electronic train horn, the Rough Country Hidden LED bar, the ZROADZ 50 in LED bar and the two hood hinge LEDs, a backup beeper, and a front facing camera added to the battery load and normally I'd have had wires everywhere but it's all neat and clean in this box.

There is a extra stud on the fuse box that your SPOD is mounted on if you want to clean it up a bit more from the positive terminal on the battery, it's what I used for my Rigid light(used the Speed Tech Lights wireless switch) and Speed Tech Lights Electronic air horn.

RevRonnie

Reaction score
How did you get the front camera to show up in the rear view mirror? That can't be the stock mirror is it?

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
There is a extra stud on the fuse box that your SPOD is mounted on if you want to clean it up a bit more from the positive terminal on the battery, it's what I used for my Rigid light(used the Speed Tech Lights wireless switch) and Speed Tech Lights Electronic air horn.
any pics?

2019REBEL

Reaction score
any pics?

OK this isn't my pic but it shows the fuse panel under the hood. Picture it on the drivers side rotated with the wires coming down on the engine side. The second stud in from the firewall doesn't have anything on it so this is what I attached my wires too. Sorry I don't have a pic of mine.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,022

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
OK this isn't my pic but it shows the fuse panel under the hood. Picture it on the drivers side rotated with the wires coming down on the engine side. The second stud in from the firewall doesn't have anything on it so this is what I attached my wires too. Sorry I don't have a pic of mine.
Thanks it helps for the reference!!!! Much appreciated.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Hello we are almost neighbors lol, we should meet up some time before the summer ends. :)

ironking

Reaction score
This is what I’m looking for with the switches. Loved them in my Raptor and the sun glass storage is useless to me. OP, did you ever happen to decide if you’d like to sell these or do you have a parts list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online