5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Many Moods of The Ram

blind prophet

Reaction score
this is what mine hauls and it spends a lot of time at the gas station. lol

Attachments

• IMG_2274.JPG
    IMG_2274.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 60

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@devildodge

I think all that's left for you is to show your truck at the dinner table with your family. Lol!

I love it! Especially the exploring and camping bits. I am trying real hard to get my family to embrace back-country camping some more....but it's a tough fight. It looks like will be doing a lot of solo excursions this summer. :-(

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@devildodge

I think all that's left for you is to show your truck at the dinner table with your family. Lol!

I love it! Especially the exploring and camping bits. I am trying real hard to get my family to embrace back-country camping some more....but it's a tough fight. It looks like will be doing a lot of solo excursions this summer. :-(
I was about to say that he has more pictures of his trucks than I do my kids :LOL:

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My trucks are family. They take very good care of my precious family on trips and get us where we need to be.

That is also why I still have 3 of them. They are more than trucks. I miss the ones I was stupid enough to get rid of. Well, that and this short stint in the city took away the room to store them.

They definitely have an affect on the mood.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@devildodge

We are building out the 03 for truck bed camping. It will be dedicated to forest camping. I am working on an offgrid trailer too for extended stays in the wilderness.

My wife and son love camping. Our oldest 2(daughters) hate it when we are going and then are wanting to stay longer .

We love the outdoors.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I decided to start the day off a little differently today. Took an early morning cruise out to a favorite fishing spot.

Didn't catch anything, but the serenity with the birds' wake up songs was very therapeutic.

This was my yoga...:) 20220518_064918.jpg

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I work remotely so my truck is either in the garage or pulling our camper around the country.

We're currently back home packing up the house. Planning to rent it out and spend at least the next couple years traveling full time.

20220416_200010.jpg

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm definitely looking forward to more travelling when the kids are gone. The world is too big for one to stay only within a few square km.

BlueMoose

Reaction score
I work remotely so my truck is either in the garage or pulling our camper around the country.

We're currently back home packing up the house. Planning to rent it out and spend at least the next couple years traveling full time.

View attachment 129739
What model is your camper? Is that all a window across the front?

Users who are viewing this thread