5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TFL Trucks - 2025 Ram 1500

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's a Rebel that looks like a TRX but has the Hurrican HO engine. It's likely the cheapest trim level you can get with the HO engine (if you don't add any options). Big whoop. I still wish I'd have bought a TRX when I had the chance LOL.

View attachment 181906
It doesn't just look like a TRX: It has the suspension from a TRX. Which will be great on those big whoops you mentioned. Better, I'll bet, than the TRX, because of the reduced, more balanced weight.

So I'd say it's more like the RHO is a TRX without the Hellcat, than a Rebel that looks like a TRX. Of course, if the Hellcat is the defining feature of TRX to you, you probably think I'm nuts. But the TRX was much more than just its engine.

This would be one heck of a value, compared to the Rebel, just for the suspension and tire upgrades. I probably spent about that much on my suspension upgrades and tires, which don't compare to the 13-14 inches of suspension travel on the RHO.

Users who are viewing this thread