5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TFL Trucks - 2025 Ram 1500

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Important to note everything being tested is pre-production and he's the only one I've come across that had any complaints. I will say it is NOT behind the other brands in terms of UI, hell, they DID also increase processing power to help handle the larger size and additional features like the digital dash, the hands-free assist, etc.
Entirely possible he was the only one to have these complaints.

I know, but they never fixed issues with the 19's after they came out.. I have zero faith in the Uconnect 'team' RAM has. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know, but they never fixed issues with the 19's after they came out.. I have zero faith in the Uconnect 'team' RAM has. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Coming from the IT world, I can almost guarantee you, its more of a case of "we don't know why our understaffed (and possibly underpaid) development team hasn't had all these issues fixed yet."

Also having some background with Stellantis's IT practices in a side-ways sort of way, a large chunk of their IT/development is outsourced to 3rd parties, more so than most others I've seen. This contributes to the issues. Outsourcing can be fine, but when you do it past a certain extent, the service can start to take a nose dive.

pensfan

Reaction score
The build and price doesn't work either. Pick a Sport or Night Edition and the main pictures don't update. The interior 360 fails too. All I get on all of these is 3 dots continually going across the screen. How hard is it to test before you publish updated web pages? Unbelievable.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
The build and price doesn't work either. Pick a Sport or Night Edition and the main pictures don't update. The interior 360 fails too. All I get on all of these is 3 dots continually going across the screen. How hard is it to test before you publish updated web pages? Unbelievable.

I think the same people working on the window leaks are working on the web page.

dcchris311

Reaction score
There's a video out there where the engineers say that the HO model will have true dual exhaust system. They apparently needed it to achieve the 540hp.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There's a video out there where the engineers say that the HO model will have true dual exhaust system. They apparently needed it to achieve the 540hp.
I did see a vid that showed a 2-1-2 exhaust, I haven't seen one that showed true dual, are you able to post a link?

Jray22

Reaction score
The loss of the Hemi doesn’t bother me that much. When I purchased my 22 I went into in with the mind set this will probably be the end of the V8.

I’m just not a fan of the new front end, reminds me of the Wagoner. There isn’t enough change to make me want to spend 72K for a Big horn or 83K for a Laramie. I’ll be keeping my 5th gen for a few more years for sure unless I hit the lotto.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Here's the link, it's at the 12:45 mark.

Interesting, thanks. It does appear that both pipes enter and exit a single muffler, but I think that is probably necessary for sound control as much as anything.

HemiDude

Reaction score
The loss of the Hemi doesn’t bother me that much. When I purchased my 22 I went into in with the mind set this will probably be the end of the V8.

I’m just not a fan of the new front end, reminds me of the Wagoner. There isn’t enough change to make me want to spend 72K for a Big horn or 83K for a Laramie. I’ll be keeping my 5th gen for a few more years for sure unless I hit the lotto.
I'm with you there, not as good looking a truck as previous designs. And pricing seems out of control, especially considering that they aren't all-new designs.

lsupcar

Reaction score
I watched the TFL Rebel First Mud video.
It looked like there is a left foot dead pedal. That would be nice.
The instrument display also looked to have some interesting upgrades.
Camera modes seemed the same, though I think they should have provided some upgrades and different options.
I would like to look at a 2025 Rebel in person.
But am loving my current truck.

Users who are viewing this thread