5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer dt unmarry

Julio13

Reaction score
So I bought and married tazer dt to my truck didn’t like some of the changes I made only one I liked the gps in motion but decided to to put back to stock and unmarry I thought I had done it right but still notice I could still write address while in motion any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I bought and married tazer dt to my truck didn’t like some of the changes I made only one I liked the gps in motion but decided to to put back to stock and unmarry I thought I had done it right but still notice I could still write address while in motion any help would be appreciated

That is a change in the BCM that doesn't need the TazerDT to be installed. If TazerDT is not in the truck, and you followed the unmarry process before removing , then it's unmarried.

That is a change in the BCM that doesn't need the TazerDT to be installed. If TazerDT is not in the truck, and you followed the unmarry process before removing , then it's unmarried.

Right so gps in motion will stick even if I unmarried right?

I mean it says to marry now so I guess it’s unmarried but is there anyway some changes stuck

Any changes made to BCM will stay. Like if you changed DRL location, added trailer brake controller, changed tire sizes.......

Any changes made to BCM will stay. Like if you changed DRL location, added trailer brake controller, changed tire sizes.......

Oh ok got thanks again

I mean it says to marry now so I guess it’s unmarried but is there anyway some changes stuck

When the tazer is unmarried, any changes that you used that tazer to make to the BCM (tazer vehicle settings) will go back to the way they were without the tazer.
If you leave the unmarried tazer plugged in, the live functions will still work. Nav in motion is a live function of the tazer, and that’s why it still works with the tazer plugged in but unmarried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back