5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer dt lost sensors

bnh105

Reaction score
I changed the tire size and a couple small other things I did the full reboot and the two power cycles, I also unmarried , then remarried and did the full reboot again with two power cycles. For whatever reason I still have no front rear parking sensor available? Tire size is only 34.53 so under 35 which I know have people some issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This may sound silly, but are the buttons below the infotainment for park sensors enabled?

Also, zauto is very responsive over email if you wanted to ask them.

bnh105

Reaction score
The light is on showing they are disabled , if i press to try and turn them on, my splash screen will say unavailable for front and rear

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess it’s possible that the tazer corrupted some data on the BCM. I wonder if unhooking the battery and leaving it overnight will give you a different result.

bnh105

Reaction score
I guess it’s possible that the tazer corrupted some data on the BCM. I wonder if unhooking the battery and leaving it overnight will give you a different result.
That was my next step unhooking negative terminal for 20-30 minutes to let itself reset and see if that fixes it

bnh105

Reaction score
Tried this to no avail, zauto isn’t helping much at this point either so pretty disappointed with the Tazer dt right now

ramchaser

Reaction score
Won't work...If you go over 2558mm with alphaobd...It disables park sense with no ETA for a fix per engineering. Only fix is to buy the cable that installs behind the cluster currently.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Won't work...If you go over 2558mm with alphaobd...It disables park sense with no ETA for a fix per engineering. Only fix is to buy the cable that installs behind the cluster currently.
Not true. I used 2625mm's to reprogram my speedometer with AlfaOBD and my ParkSense still works.

bnh105

Reaction score
I’m using Tazer though, not sure what that equates to , but haven’t used alphaobd

MoreOvalteenPlz

Reaction score

Not true. I used 2625mm's to reprogram my speedometer with AlfaOBD and my ParkSense still works.

What Idahoktm said… I changed mine to 2672mm using AlfaOBD and my ParkSense works perfectly. Can’t speak for the Tazer or any number higher than than 2672mm though…

ramchaser

Reaction score
Absolutely will not work past what I stated on my Rebel with AlphaOBD or with the correct sales code when I use rebuild BCM reconfiguration with my WiTECH 2.
What Idahoktm said… I changed mine to 2672mm using AlfaOBD and my ParkSense works perfectly. Can’t speak for the Tazer or any number higher than than 2672mm though…
Absolutely will not work past what I stated on my Rebel with AlphaOBD or with the correct sales code when I use rebuild BCM reconfiguration with my WiTECH 2.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Then you're doing it wrong.

ramchaser

Reaction score
Follow the steps in this video.
Same steps I followed the first time as the video and still have disabled park sense with any value higher than 2557mm however mine is a 19 but can't think that would make a difference.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I adjusted my tire size via Tazer to 35.39", Parking sensors disabled (Unavailable), 2021 TRX

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online