5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT Group Buy - Who is in?

Tchpet

Reaction score
Hopefully, it is ok if we start a new thread for a new Tazer DT Group Buy. As of 6.13.21, we have 9 who have signed up! We need at least one more. If you are wanting a Tazer DT, please send me your name and email address. Once we have 10, I will contact the company and get the ball rolling. I think it would be easiest if everyone sends me their info to my personal email: [email protected]. It looks like the group buy discount is $50. ($329-$50 =$279).

I will keep everybody updated who emails me as well.

Thanks,
Shannon

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Edited. Sorry, new guy here. I'm guessing all of you guys/gals know what this is capable of. But here's screenshots from the website with details
95bf5631ebcf8134855bc9fd4e9b2d2c.jpg
da678afa2ba56f128965c7513f3f37aa.jpg
922f8c4fcef494debc3cd7fc65548e22.jpg
9ac5eb388f692c42827639546feecf1e.jpg

Last edited:

clazer

Reaction score
Email sent- I’ve been toying with getting one, so this is great timing.

Tchpet

Reaction score
Just a quick update for everyone. The group by expires on June 28th. If you would like to purchase one, here are the details:

If we have anyone else who wants to participate, they just need to SEND THEM THEIR NAME AND EMAIL before trying to use the code. They can send their info to: [email protected]

If they try to use the code without having sent in their info, it won't work.

The coupon code is TZDT50. it will only work when the Tazer DT is purchased and everyone must use the email address they provided at checkout. You will receive $50.00 off. This code expires June 28th (no exceptions).

Ramn'at

Reaction score
Those that purchased, are you experiencing any issues with using the device? Whenever I connect it and set the display to audio, the display cycles between tazer and audio display; it does not display the tazer menu long enough for me to act upon it. I emailed tazer and am await assistance, just curious if anyone else has been experiencing the same.

Tchpet

Reaction score
Those that purchased, are you experiencing any issues with using the device? Whenever I connect it and set the display to audio, the display cycles between tazer and audio display; it does not display the tazer menu long enough for me to act upon it. I emailed tazer and am await assistance, just curious if anyone else has been experiencing the same.
So the first time I used the tazer I didn't have any issues. Today when I had to reprogram after taking the truck to the dealer for a recall, I did have issues with it going to the radio as I was programming. However, after I switch the radio over to xm, I didn't have the issue anymore. Might be worth a try so you don't have to pull the fuse all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread