5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy - February 2020

jrod1299

Reaction score
I know with all that is going on in the world these days, this may be a low priority...but wanted to check to see if anyone else was interested or wanted to post to FB per @Alxmlr789 suggested. Hope all are safe!

jrod1299

Reaction score
I had a fantastic email conversation with Samantha at Z Automotive who was able to work with her boss to see if the 5 folks we had collected from this round were sufficient to get the deal pushed through. Although more would be better, so if you are on the fence, please let me know ASAP, but they will work with the 5 we have. I have sent her the contact information I have over to her. Thanks!

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is ordered. Thanks for staying on it. I'm excited.

19TXLimited

Reaction score
Is the group buy still available, or did I miss this one?

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's open. Send your email and name to jrod1299

z auto has already created the discount in their system. once you are registered, you'll get the code.

jrod1299

Reaction score
It's open. Send your email and name to jrod1299

z auto has already created the discount in their system. once you are registered, you'll get the code.
Yes, I am happy to forward any newcomers interested. Just as an aside, they will honor the group buy until 16 April 2020.

jrod1299

Reaction score
To make it easier for more folks to jump in on the fun. Please email Samantha directly, [email protected], mention that you would like to join the April 16 Deadlined Group Buy, and she will add you. You can also continue to PM me if you'd like, but cutting out the middle man is always faster!

2020GCM

Reaction score
Received mine today, thanks to jrod1299 & zauto for setting this up!(y)

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got mine. Had to spend an entire day with tech support as mine would not marry at all and firmware 18.0.3 had no menu functionality at all, just the shortcuts worked.

I've got it working on a base flash of 18.0.1 and got it to marry after performing a full reboot first. I like what it does, but it is far from plug and play or friendly and needs a LOT of polishing and serious debugging IMHO as an engineer. I've built my own obd2 raspberry pi's to hack the canbus by replaying commands on other vehicles.

I'm pretty sure there's a new BCM firmware my truck has that is causing the issues specifically module 8. Waiting to see what z automotives engineer says.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
I just emailed Samantha
She added me to the list
I ordered mine today
Can’t wait :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread