5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy - February 2020

yaksushi

Reaction score
Ellisstrong contacted Z Automotive and arranged for a group buy using the code TZDT50, but anyone participating in the buy had to send an email to the Z Automotive point of contact and she enable the discount code for each person's email address. You could try going to the website and checking if the code will still work, but it supposedly was turned off after September 26th.
Just verified that it is expired.

jpk36

Reaction score
I want to order, what code are you taking about?
Received mine a little more than a week ago with the 2 year warranty but it looks like I'm not keeping the truck. Anyone interested PM me.

joshj84

Reaction score
Received mine a little more than a week ago with the 2 year warranty but it looks like I'm not keeping the truck. Anyone interested PM me.
Id be willing to take it. PMing

yaksushi

Reaction score
Just sold my 19, and got a 2020, I only was using for the tire size change and currently I am not looking to do that to the 2020. SO I have a tazer available if anyone is looking just PM me. Really great tool, worked perfect and having the mirrors fold when you stop was a option Ram should have in the truck!
PM sent

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Here for another group buy. Let me know If we can get another one going. I just put on larger tires and am int in a few other mods It offers.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Just confirmed with ZA...need ten people who are int and we can get the group discount. PM me if int as I need your email address! Let’s go!

Users who are viewing this thread