5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500

Calhj

Reaction score
Interested in group buy

Has anyone installed a front camera after getting this setup? Also, any additional wiring or special parts needed to have mirrors fold in?

Last edited:

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Interested in group buy

Has anyone installed a front camera after getting this setup? Also, any additional wiring or special parts needed to have mirrors fold in?

If you have the factory power folding mirrors there is nothing but saying YES to a program option in the Tazer DT...that easy! This one feature alone was worth the money to me.

grinch72

Reaction score
If you have the factory power folding mirrors there is nothing but saying YES to a program option in the Tazer DT...that easy! This one feature alone was worth the money to me.
I agree with @securityguy. Same reason I purchased mine. Although I wish it worked more like my Jeep. Those open with the engine start but dont close until you lock the doors. The more I've been playing with other functions though, the more I enjoy it overall. I've no changed my DRL's, turned off my fog light drops and enabled Nav in motion. Playing with custom light shows now just for the hell of it.

Cannonball

Reaction score
Would we be able to special request certain features like changing the fuel tank size for anyone upgrading to the 33 tank aftermarket? There is a thread here with a few people interested, the price is right but the digital change is the part no one is certain of. If tazer could do this it would open more market up.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree with @securityguy. Same reason I purchased mine. Although I wish it worked more like my Jeep. Those open with the engine start but dont close until you lock the doors. The more I've been playing with other functions though, the more I enjoy it overall. I've no changed my DRL's, turned off my fog light drops and enabled Nav in motion. Playing with custom light shows now just for the hell of it.

Did you nav in motion perform okay when you tried it?

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I too would be interested in the next buy in. How much discount can be negotiated with the buy in?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Placed my order today. Will post about nav in motion once installed. I prefer waze over built in navigation. That I am not sure will work in motion..
It is good discount with group buy.

myram2019

Reaction score
one spot opened for group buy. 1st gets it. please only PM if your gonna buy. thanks

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes. NAV in motion works great. I’ve done it a few times now!
Ordered one today! The nav in motion alone is worth it among other nice things. Have one in the 2018 Scat Pack Charger and Nav. in motion will not work is why I asked. Thanks for the info.

grinch72

Reaction score
Ordered one today! The nav in motion alone is worth it among other nice things. Have one in the 2018 Scat Pack Charger and Nav. in motion will not work is why I asked. Thanks for the info.
I have the 12” but I’m assuming it works on the 8.4 as well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread