5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I said there was conflicting issues with the 2 systems trying to accomplish the same goal. I am not an owner, I am an installer that uses his free time explaining all the “security” systems out and showing vulnerabilities. Like the ravelco bypass at the plug videos, compustar spts bypass video, tazer removal and relearning the throttle parameters ect. Tazer used to be a decent product until Joe started messing with settings he has no knowledge of. He ruined his whole market.
Yes, you did there was a conflict, but blamed the TazerDT for the problem, when it was actually the IGLA being installed that led to the issue with this specific truck. Removing either one would have "solved" the issue he was having. Obviously, for security reasons, he chose to remove the TazerDT.

No product is without faults. No matter who supports it. Those who refuse to admit there is potential for issues with the products they promote, and will blame everything but their product, when issues arise, just make it worse for the community

Reaction score
Yes, you did there was a conflict, but blamed the TazerDT for the problem, when it was actually the IGLA being installed that led to the issue with this specific truck. Removing either one would have "solved" the issue he was having. Obviously, for security reasons, he chose to remove the TazerDT.

No product is without faults. No matter who supports it. Those who refuse to admit there is potential for issues with the products they promote, and will blame everything but their product, when issues arise, just make it worse for the community
Adding the IGLA brought to light the issue tazer has. IGLA itself didn’t cause the issues he has, again, its not coded for those systems, tazer is. It just exasperated the tazer issues to the point the truck didn’t like it. Its does the same on its own but yes I get what you are saying.

CogitoErgoLevo

Reaction score
I have had tazerDT for 2 1/2 years with absolutely 0 issues.
I have it plugged in all the time for mirror auto fold. and changed tire pressure for LT tires along with DRL set to turn signals.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Adding the IGLA brought to light the issue tazer has. IGLA itself didn’t cause the issues he has, again, its not coded for those systems, tazer is. It just exasperated the tazer issues to the point the truck didn’t like it. Its does the same on its own but yes I get what you are saying.
I'm reading this as "The IGLA caused the TazerDT to malfunction"

It's cause and effect.
The TazerDT did not do that behavior on it's own, it had an outside influence causing it to do that.
I am 100% not defending the Tazer, I find the project to be janky and subpar, but I don't see it the way you do.

Users who are viewing this thread