5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500 Group Buy ( x2 )

Hustleman216

Reaction score
I’m down for the group buy. Do all the functions work with all the screens? Was told that the turn signal / backup cam feature isn’t available for the 12 inch screen

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m down for the group buy. Do all the functions work with all the screens? Was told that the turn signal / backup cam feature isn’t available for the 12 inch screen

The turn signal feature isn't available on the 12" screen but you can turn the back or front camera on and keep it on without a timeout with the Tazer.

JPLomax

Reaction score
The turn signal feature isn't available on the 12" screen but you can turn the back or front camera on and keep it on without a timeout with the Tazer.

Mine works on the 12” with the turn signals, but it’s the 360 cam with forward view and not the backup cam as the current guide mentions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

john94si

Reaction score
Wait you cant setup turn signal reverse cam on 12in screen as advertised? I just ordered mine yesterday.

Crap.. that's the ONE function i ordered for . I got the tow package so they removed the surround cam option.. version 1803

1571140864845.png

also see they have multiple user guides that contradict each other version 1801
1571141568321.png

Last edited:

Matthbert5150

Reaction score
The fog light as DRL does not work either with the 12" screen.

That was one of the selling points for me, but ended up disappointed. I'm still happy with my tazer, but wish all the features were available. I spoke with a few guys from zautomotive and they said that they are working on adding more features, but don't have readily available access to a 12 inch screen model

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Rambox, 5.7l 4x4 3.92, Pano Sunroof, level 2 w/ 12", black appearance package, adv. Safety group, Power running boards, full ceramic tint
6" ProComp Stage 1 lift kit with 35x12.50r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires
20x10 - 24 fuel hostage wheels
Tazer DT, Lomax cover, Bed Rug.

*Future Mods"
Borla s-type exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Can

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It seems like there are several members that are interested in another group buy of the tazer. Some have reached out to me personally. I have sent a message to Z Automotive to see if they will extend to us another group buy. I’ll keep you posted.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have organized another group buy. Since this is a long thread and members might get confused with previous group buys, I will start a clean thread.

here it is:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online