5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500 Group Buy ( x2 )

myram2019

Reaction score
The Group Buy is DONE and whoever responded their name was sent in. As soon as its setup i will send all of you the Coupon Code.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Auto mirror retract on shut off, and use of nav in motion.
Brights with Fogs if your in the sticks....the mute button to see the cams all around in motion too can see trailer hook up and right in the flat bed for cargo visual checks!

Centavo15

Reaction score
What was the price with the group buy if you dont mind. Keep missing out on this and bummed. Hard to keep track with three boys in sports lol

SamCooper

Reaction score
Got mine today. Install was simple and quick. Set auto folding mirrors with on/off, nav changes while in motion, fogs with high beams, adjusted tire size and TPMS limits. Also tried a couple lights shows. Very cool mod.

JPLomax

Reaction score
I received mine today as well. All set up and works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine arrived today as well. Fair warning to Canadian customers, FedEx hit me with $68 in duty and border fees. But with the discount, not as hard a hit as it could have been.

Truck is still in paint shop for insurance claim... hope to get to play by Wednesday.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received mine on Friday and installed without any issues. I am using a few things, but I am more interested in future features that may come our way. I just hope we actually get some. I have had a hit or miss with the window rolldown feature. 5 times unlock is too many times.

JPLomax

Reaction score
I received mine on Friday and installed without any issues. I am using a few things, but I am more interested in future features that may come our way. I just hope we actually get some. I have had a hit or miss with the window rolldown feature. 5 times unlock is too many times.
I have to agree. Especially when rolling up and the horn honking each press.

Blvckr3bel

Reaction score
Mine came in yesterday. Works for everything I was looking for

JPLomax

Reaction score
You can disable the horn confirmation in UConnect
True! But I like the confirmation when I’m just locking it from a distance and can’t see the lights. Can’t have it both ways I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online