5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT Amber DRL Settings Help

Gizmoram

Reaction score
Don’t use the latest software update because the mirrors lights were recently added. I have the version before the PIN Lock was added and my DRL’s are the amber turn signals only.
Dang I already used the most current update. It’s not that big a deal they’re on. I’d just prefer they not be.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dang I already used the most current update. It’s not that big a deal they’re on. I’d just prefer they not be.
You can go back to an older update. I use this one.
607D1BA0-3507-4860-A4CE-A5C959043A1C.png
If you don’t need the PIN Lock function there’s no reason to run the latest. My 12” UC 5 works just fine with this update. Only thing I can’t get working is Nav In Motion which isn’t a real big deal to me.

Gizmoram

Reaction score
You can go back to an older update. I use this one.
View attachment 161131
If you don’t need the PIN Lock function there’s no reason to run the latest. My 12” UC 5 works just fine with this update. Only thing I can’t get working is Nav In Motion which isn’t a real big deal to me.
Were you having this same issue with the mirror DRLs with the newest update?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Never used any of the newer updates except the initial one with the Pin Lock earlier this year. Had issues with that one so went back to the earlier version I knew worked well. Been avoiding the new updates and so far have no reason to try them. None of the new options interest me.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just threw a Tazer I got for dirt cheap in and all I enabled was DRL set to all/both (vs day/night and it activated my mirror lights now too which were never set.
I already have/had them configured via Alfaobd.

I still think it's because it's a live feature and it's like marking the blinkers as being engaged and it's treating the mirror lights as blinkers, as they are and I never told the Tazer to change my DRL just to engage then all the time.

Not a fan :-/

On an unrelated note going through the menus on UC5 isn't god damn terrible like it was before when I had a Tazer for a few weeks before returning it because it sucked on a 2022.

Gizmoram

Reaction score
I just threw a Tazer I got for dirt cheap in and all I enabled was DRL set to all/both (vs day/night and it activated my mirror lights now too which were never set.
I already have/had them configured via Alfaobd.

I still think it's because it's a live feature and it's like marking the blinkers as being engaged and it's treating the mirror lights as blinkers, as they are and I never told the Tazer to change my DRL just to engage then all the time.

Not a fan :-/

On an unrelated note going through the menus on UC5 isn't god damn terrible like it was before when I had a Tazer for a few weeks before returning it because it sucked on a 2022.
Dang. Well at least I know I didn’t screw something up. I’m gonna see if I can contact them about this to see if we can change it

Users who are viewing this thread