5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tank...Delivered last night

ben b

Reaction score
Love the color, especially with the blacked out trim! You got yourself a great ride!

B0RN2W1N

Reaction score
Mods forth coming. Stickers for added HP coming doon
0b2742dc270f1a5dcfe7e353d290e173.jpg

BTS, LVL 2, 5.7 E, 3.92, DPSun, U Con 12"- 35 s and level siting in the Suez..
How did you choose this color? Trying to build this model on the build and price and it takes off the BTS package. Only lets me choose white or orange :(

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How did you choose this color? Trying to build this model on the build and price and it takes off the BTS package. Only lets me choose white or orange :(

The Built to Serve package had five separate releases, each with a limited number of trucks built. Once one release had finished up, Ram would announce and produce the next release. The Tank color was offered in the second-to-last release, so they aren’t producing trucks in that color any longer. Spitfire Orange and Bright White were the final release.

All Built to Serve trucks have been produced, and you are no longer able to order the package. You may be able to find some dealers that still have some of the colors…will most-likely be orange, white, and possibly silver.

bud007

Reaction score
just to let you know , you could probably do a search on specific areas of the country through the Ram website and try and find a BTS in the tank color , i know that Crest auto in Conway N.H. still has 2 Anvil BTS on their website , good luck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online